• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

CHALLENGE 2K15: One Sketch a Day - OVER

o **** that's goddamn amazing dude, I'm so glad we're e-engaged tbh

what. U NEVER TOLD ME THIS????
but thank u bb

BUT STILL U NEVER TOLD ME????????

she looks fab ~~~~ though one thing to watch is the position of her left leg; the hip attachment should be a little higher on the same line as her right leg; given the position of her right leg, the angle at which the left leg bends is too "to the right"; the left leg would look more natural if the knee is behind her right leg instead of being in front of it; if you want the left leg to bend the way it is, the right leg would look more vertical; another minor thing is that her right arm can be a tad longer

ooo i thought the the legs looked normal but now that you mentioned it.... yeah >.< the thing is, my left knee was infront of my right leg... kind of like how you cross your legs? idk maybe i just sit weird XD
thank you so much, i appreciate your advice! i'll keep that in mind next time :)

Dead because the realism is real. Really nice piece! I love every little detail and how natural it all looks put together~

thank you!!! <3

p sure i wouldnt forget tht esp if there was food and cats
oh well ilu ( ? ▽ ` ).。o♥
We were in cheese land, u got so high off cheese that I had to cheese it back home with u
the ring on ur finger is from me, whatever it is, I'll leave that for you to find out.

ilu 2 bambino (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ *grabby hands*

i think the pelvis will need to be a bit towards the front for the left knee to cross under the right leg; and given how relax your right leg looks, it would cross more at the knee than at the thigh...just some suggestions haha don't mind me

We were in cheese land, u got so high off cheese that I had to cheese it back home with u
the ring on ur finger is from me, whatever it is, I'll leave that for you to find out.

ilu 2 bambino (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ *grabby hands*

ohsht that explains a lot
mystery solved, so this ring isnt from that random hobo that my sister told me about
ok

*smooches u*
i think the pelvis will need to be a bit towards the front for the left knee to cross under the right leg; and given how relax your right leg looks, it would cross more at the knee than at the thigh...just some suggestions haha don't mind me

no, totally fine! i truly appreciate your suggestions hun, it helps more than it harms <3

Wooaaaahhhh niiiice!!! =D Good job! <3

eeeee thank u ^.^

=

im wondering what i should sketch next lol feel free to leave some suggestions XD
i'll see what im cravin tmm

oh wow thats goddamn gorgeous @_@ i wish i could draw like that aaa///////// ****ing fantastic omg <333

ohsht that explains a lot
mystery solved, so this ring isnt from that random hobo that my sister told me about
ok

*smooches u*
very much yes, that hobo wasn't me I am very clean and I wash behind my ears everyday.

c(ˊᗜˋ*c) mfw i get smooched

i'll see what im cravin tmm
inb4 ppl like "DRAW MY MAYOR" "DRAW MY WAIFU" or something lmao

oh wow thats goddamn gorgeous @_@ i wish i could draw like that aaa///////// ****ing fantastic omg <333

aaaaa i love ur art too shiro <33
thank u ~

very much yes, that hobo wasn't me I am very clean and I wash behind my ears everyday.

c(ˊᗜˋ*c) mfw i get smooched

inb4 ppl like "DRAW MY MAYOR" "DRAW MY WAIFU" or something lmao

loool i would go slap them thru the screen before they even ask
//looks at ya'll through slit eyes//

Ur hot and ur a rebel, perfect waif tbh.

I'd put something down but kek, I am on my phone and boy is it awkward.

hey you're basically the same exact thing so ur a perf husbando ;a;
and what u gonna put down bb?
Compliment fest 2k15 w/ Hyogo and Ragdoll :3c

Uhh, knowing me prolly Ness, but I wouldn't be sure what outfit to pick since is sketch.

yeah, these past few weeks ive been having extreme sleeping schedules because of college and some other crap
like sometimes i go to sleep at 5am, sometimes 2am depending on my stress level and mood.. trying to get back on regular schedule though!! so difficult rip
but omg i get that so much like i sleep at a certain time and i almost always wake up after a few hours or so ;-;
glad to know you are going to bed on time~ keep that up! it helps w/ better brain functionality and ik tht from experience omg

Yeah, that's the problem when your schedule is all kinds of messed up. -_- I've been going to bed late for a while now, and trying to fix it, is hard, like you said. I haven't honestly noticed that I'm more productive or whatnot, but at least trying to be more active and going on daily walks/jogs. That might help too.

About your Day 2 pic...

Damn, that's a sketch?! *flails*

Can't wait to see the future ones! Keep up the great work. :)

Compliment fest 2k15 w/ Hyogo and Ragdoll :3c

Uhh, knowing me prolly Ness, but I wouldn't be sure what outfit to pick since is sketch.

hmm i will think about it maybe in the future hun <3

Yeah, that's the problem when your schedule is all kinds of messed up. -_- I've been going to bed late for a while now, and trying to fix it, is hard, like you said. I haven't honestly noticed that I'm more productive or whatnot, but at least trying to be more active and going on daily walks/jogs. That might help too.

About your Day 2 pic...

Damn, that's a sketch?! *flails*

Can't wait to see the future ones! Keep up the great work. :)

thank you!!! i will try my best~

and yes, making yourself tired throughout the day helps lots haha
i try to avoid sleeping pills and such and try to keep it natural
im such a lazy butt thoughh ugh ;-;

thank you!!! i will try my best~

and yes, making yourself tired throughout the day helps lots haha
i try to avoid sleeping pills and such and try to keep it natural
im such a lazy butt thoughh ugh ;-;

Woot whoo! :) Good luck! It doesn't happen AS much, but sometimes I feel drowsy during the day, which sucks since I hate taking naps. I always worry about it messing up my sleep schedule. Yeah, I've never taken sleeping pills. I try to avoid meds in general, unless absolutely necessary. I have heard that melatonin is a good natural alternative, but... you don't want to take it too often since your body eventually becomes tolerant to it.

Ha! I can relate. I try not to be lazy, but it's a bad habit. Heck, even with exercise, I'm seriously the worst self motivator, despite the fact that I want to be more active (while I'm not trying to lose weight... it'd be a nice bonus). I really need a workout buddy since I throw myself off track too easily. XD

DAY 3 YEAHH ouo
p random.. idrk what the suit is for tbh lol
new OC?????? what do ya'll think XD

3.%20idek_zpsyjeiso2m.jpg

started working on this around 2am today so i guess it looks a lil funky lol //looks at left leg//
i guess you can say i was pretty high around that time. yeah

BUT IT IS DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDD

Back