• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

CHALLENGE 2K15: One Sketch a Day - OVER

o **** that's goddamn amazing dude, I'm so glad we're e-engaged tbh

what. U NEVER TOLD ME THIS????
but thank u bb

BUT STILL U NEVER TOLD ME????????

she looks fab ~~~~ though one thing to watch is the position of her left leg; the hip attachment should be a little higher on the same line as her right leg; given the position of her right leg, the angle at which the left leg bends is too "to the right"; the left leg would look more natural if the knee is behind her right leg instead of being in front of it; if you want the left leg to bend the way it is, the right leg would look more vertical; another minor thing is that her right arm can be a tad longer

ooo i thought the the legs looked normal but now that you mentioned it.... yeah >.< the thing is, my left knee was infront of my right leg... kind of like how you cross your legs? idk maybe i just sit weird XD
thank you so much, i appreciate your advice! i'll keep that in mind next time :)

Dead because the realism is real. Really nice piece! I love every little detail and how natural it all looks put together~

thank you!!! <3

It was a romantic beach night thing lmao, it was cheesy so you'd prolly forget it easily.

p sure i wouldnt forget tht esp if there was food and cats
oh well ilu ( ? ▽ ` ).。o♥

p sure i wouldnt forget tht esp if there was food and cats
oh well ilu ( ? ▽ ` ).。o♥
We were in cheese land, u got so high off cheese that I had to cheese it back home with u
the ring on ur finger is from me, whatever it is, I'll leave that for you to find out.

ilu 2 bambino (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ *grabby hands*

i think the pelvis will need to be a bit towards the front for the left knee to cross under the right leg; and given how relax your right leg looks, it would cross more at the knee than at the thigh...just some suggestions haha don't mind me

We were in cheese land, u got so high off cheese that I had to cheese it back home with u
the ring on ur finger is from me, whatever it is, I'll leave that for you to find out.

ilu 2 bambino (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ *grabby hands*

ohsht that explains a lot
mystery solved, so this ring isnt from that random hobo that my sister told me about
ok

*smooches u*
i think the pelvis will need to be a bit towards the front for the left knee to cross under the right leg; and given how relax your right leg looks, it would cross more at the knee than at the thigh...just some suggestions haha don't mind me

no, totally fine! i truly appreciate your suggestions hun, it helps more than it harms <3

Wooaaaahhhh niiiice!!! =D Good job! <3

eeeee thank u ^.^

=

im wondering what i should sketch next lol feel free to leave some suggestions XD
i'll see what im cravin tmm

oh wow thats goddamn gorgeous @_@ i wish i could draw like that aaa///////// ****ing fantastic omg <333

ohsht that explains a lot
mystery solved, so this ring isnt from that random hobo that my sister told me about
ok

*smooches u*
very much yes, that hobo wasn't me I am very clean and I wash behind my ears everyday.

c(ˊᗜˋ*c) mfw i get smooched

i'll see what im cravin tmm
inb4 ppl like "DRAW MY MAYOR" "DRAW MY WAIFU" or something lmao

oh wow thats goddamn gorgeous @_@ i wish i could draw like that aaa///////// ****ing fantastic omg <333

aaaaa i love ur art too shiro <33
thank u ~

very much yes, that hobo wasn't me I am very clean and I wash behind my ears everyday.

c(ˊᗜˋ*c) mfw i get smooched

inb4 ppl like "DRAW MY MAYOR" "DRAW MY WAIFU" or something lmao

loool i would go slap them thru the screen before they even ask
//looks at ya'll through slit eyes//

Ur hot and ur a rebel, perfect waif tbh.

I'd put something down but kek, I am on my phone and boy is it awkward.

hey you're basically the same exact thing so ur a perf husbando ;a;
and what u gonna put down bb?
Compliment fest 2k15 w/ Hyogo and Ragdoll :3c

Uhh, knowing me prolly Ness, but I wouldn't be sure what outfit to pick since is sketch.

yeah, these past few weeks ive been having extreme sleeping schedules because of college and some other crap
like sometimes i go to sleep at 5am, sometimes 2am depending on my stress level and mood.. trying to get back on regular schedule though!! so difficult rip
but omg i get that so much like i sleep at a certain time and i almost always wake up after a few hours or so ;-;
glad to know you are going to bed on time~ keep that up! it helps w/ better brain functionality and ik tht from experience omg

Yeah, that's the problem when your schedule is all kinds of messed up. -_- I've been going to bed late for a while now, and trying to fix it, is hard, like you said. I haven't honestly noticed that I'm more productive or whatnot, but at least trying to be more active and going on daily walks/jogs. That might help too.

About your Day 2 pic...

Damn, that's a sketch?! *flails*

Can't wait to see the future ones! Keep up the great work. :)

Compliment fest 2k15 w/ Hyogo and Ragdoll :3c

Uhh, knowing me prolly Ness, but I wouldn't be sure what outfit to pick since is sketch.

hmm i will think about it maybe in the future hun <3

Yeah, that's the problem when your schedule is all kinds of messed up. -_- I've been going to bed late for a while now, and trying to fix it, is hard, like you said. I haven't honestly noticed that I'm more productive or whatnot, but at least trying to be more active and going on daily walks/jogs. That might help too.

About your Day 2 pic...

Damn, that's a sketch?! *flails*

Can't wait to see the future ones! Keep up the great work. :)

thank you!!! i will try my best~

and yes, making yourself tired throughout the day helps lots haha
i try to avoid sleeping pills and such and try to keep it natural
im such a lazy butt thoughh ugh ;-;

thank you!!! i will try my best~

and yes, making yourself tired throughout the day helps lots haha
i try to avoid sleeping pills and such and try to keep it natural
im such a lazy butt thoughh ugh ;-;

Woot whoo! :) Good luck! It doesn't happen AS much, but sometimes I feel drowsy during the day, which sucks since I hate taking naps. I always worry about it messing up my sleep schedule. Yeah, I've never taken sleeping pills. I try to avoid meds in general, unless absolutely necessary. I have heard that melatonin is a good natural alternative, but... you don't want to take it too often since your body eventually becomes tolerant to it.

Ha! I can relate. I try not to be lazy, but it's a bad habit. Heck, even with exercise, I'm seriously the worst self motivator, despite the fact that I want to be more active (while I'm not trying to lose weight... it'd be a nice bonus). I really need a workout buddy since I throw myself off track too easily. XD

DAY 3 YEAHH ouo
p random.. idrk what the suit is for tbh lol
new OC?????? what do ya'll think XD

3.%20idek_zpsyjeiso2m.jpg

started working on this around 2am today so i guess it looks a lil funky lol //looks at left leg//
i guess you can say i was pretty high around that time. yeah

BUT IT IS DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDD

Back