• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Celeste Celeste giveaway, small clothing catalog, and item dump [Offline]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelady

Rainbow!🌈
Bells
Switch
8031-5514-2148
Smash Ball
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Aurora Sky
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Feedback
100% (331) +
Although late into the night, welcome to the free Celeste giveaway+item dump+and small clothing catalog. My island is named Calatia. No entry fee or tips are needed. If you must, I would appreciate any help with the items on my wishlist. Here’s a link to my wishlist.

General Rules
:
  • I’ll be taking in 2 guests at a time. Once both individuals leave then I will take in more.
  • Please don’t steal catalog items or resell Celeste items from this giveaway.
  • Please leave through the airport.
  • I’ll be running this event from my phone, so please excuse any slow responses.
  • Feel free to explore, shop, talk to villagers, shake trees, and etc.
*There will be additional instructions for each section, so please read the sections that you wish to participate in.

1. Celeste stuff
Celeste is somewhere along the plaza or beach. I was having trouble trapping her so I just blocked the entry point to the other parts of my island.
Crescent Moon chair x4
Star head x1
Starry-sky wall x4
Starry wall x6
Rocket x1
Star pochette x1
Wand x1
Lunar surface x1
Space shuttle x3
Pansy wand x3
Star wand x2
The items to be given away are Celeste’s non-zodiac diys, zodiac fragments, and “Learning Kits”.

There shall be a limit of 5 items per person.
  • The non-zodiac diys are encircling the airport entrance.
  • Unfortunately, I have a limited quantity of Nova Light and Moon diys. If requested I may craft those items instead. These crafted items will not count towards the item limit.
  • The zodiac fragments are located below Resident Services and above the DJ turntable section.
0FA12960-91B5-4B1C-9079-02805BDB2083.jpeg
I have fragments for Capricorn, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, and Leo. These fragments do count as 1 item a piece.

• “Learning Kits” are located below the DJ turntable, on a small rectangular patch of grass.
26373B2A-3514-4369-BDCA-E4C71D18DD46.jpeg
They consist of 1 zodiac diy and 2 accompanying star fragments. They are meant to taken together, and thus, will count as 1 item instead of 3. PLEASE ONLY TAKE KITS THAT YOU NEED!
2. Catalog of clothing items
The items are displayed near Ables Shop, including the back as well.​
89C7748F-0BC3-4EFF-8565-3D61D58947F2.jpeg
The following items/sets that I have are:
*Icy dress
*Dreamy sweater/Dress/pants
*Mysterious dress
*Shell dress
*Noble dress
*Butterfly visiting kimono
*Junihitoe kimono
*Blossoming kimono
*Hakama with crest
*Princess dress
*Overall dress
*Fancy kimono
*Flashy kimono
*Meme shirt
*Space Parka (donated by the lovely @jadetine)
*Miko attire
*Morning-glory yukata
*Pleather skirt
*Ladder shades
*Fox mask
*Samurai helmet
*Reflector
*Viking helmet
*Renaissance dress (Newly added)
  • If you plan to do anything else besides catalog, then I recommend that you catalog first before doing anything else in order to prevent accidental theft or confusion.
3. Item and diy dump
The excess diys, furniture, wallpaper, rugs, and clothing are located on the beach immediately to the left of the airport entrance.

*Here, there is no limit to the amount of items you may take or catalog (whichever you prefer to do.)

If you have read the instructions for your sections please type your character’s name and island. Thank you!

Last edited:
Question: have you time traveled to a different date? I ask because the Pisces lamp is the last DIY I need from her, so I'm hoping to speak to her in the February 19 - March 20 range.

Yes, I TT precisely for Pisces. The date is March 12, 2021.

Edit: @jadetine I added you just in case. Hopefully you can see the dodo code.

Last edited:
Yes, I TT precisely for Pisces. The date is March 12, 2021.

Edit: @jadetine I added you just in case. Hopefully you can see the dodo code.
Yup! Coming as Renn from Island Pokki.

Things I have for you to keep:
  • Arcade Mahjong Game
  • Beach Towel (it has been customed to red stripes, but you can custom it back to the default, or I can if your Nook shop is open)
  • Deer scare item (customed, but same deal as above)
  • Garden bench DIY
  • Iron Garden Bench DIY
  • White Sand Castle
  • Space Parkas (I feel like they match the vibe of your awesome giveaway)
Things I have for you to catalog:
  • All 4 Screens
I can also craft the other items, I just don't have the mats handy~

Last edited:
Yup! Coming as Renn from Island Pokki.

Things I have for you to keep:
  • Arcade Mahjong Game
  • Beach Towel (it has been customed to red stripes, but you can custom it back to the default, or I can if your Nook shop is open)
  • Deer scare item (customed, but same deal as above)
  • Garden bench DIY
  • Iron Garden Bench DIY
  • White Sand Castle
  • Galaxy Parkas (I feel like they match the vibe of your awesome giveaway)
Things I have for you to catalog:
  • All the Screens
I can also craft the other items, I just don't have the mats handy~
Thank you so much! This is more than enough. That’s a lot of items so please let me know if you would like TBT for the items.

Thank you so much! This is more than enough. That’s a lot of items so please let me know if you would like TBT for the items.
I'll never say no to a few tbt as tip! But I'm happy to finish my Celeste hunting on this character. ^_^

Can I join in one hour?
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible for you to craft me some nova lights? I hope I understood the instructions well haha

As I'll do a island based on Saint Seiya and Celeste items, as many as possible, so as you wish :) I'll give you some tbt in exchange bc it's very kind!

As I'll do a island based on Saint Seiya and Celeste items, as many as possible, so as you wish :) I'll give you some tbt in exchange bc it's very kind!
I have about 500 star fragments, so I’ll definitely make a lot. No need to tip me for crafting.:D

Do you still have the following:
Virgo Harp
Asteroid
Star Head
Crewed Spaceship
Lunar Surface
Galaxy flooring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back