• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Celebrating 10 Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Uses my party popper* Yay fair!

Oh, and please add an orange feather to screw over people who have been working on their feather order being like a rainbow. :blush:

Last edited:
Wow. I'm older by 6 months!

I can't wait for the fair since I've never seen it before!

Last edited:
So hyped for the fair. It should be called a birthday party. Why not birthday party? WHY NOT BIRTHDAY PARTY?!

Celebrating how a site I joined on a whim 4 years ago has become one of my favorite places to be on the Internet. This place kicks major ass, and I hope it sees ten more years of such major ass-kickery.

Brad you're too good.

Wow that is a super long time, I guess that goes to show how awesome animal crossing is though. Congrats!

Congratulations on ten years! Thank you Jeremy and past/current staff members for all the hard work and dedication. I really enjoyed the TBT Fair last year, so I'm excited to see what you all come up with this year.

Congratulations on ten years! Thank you Jeremy and past/current staff members for all the hard work and dedication. I really enjoyed the TBT Fair last year, so I'm excited to see what you all come up with this year.

da hell have you been

gurl haven't seen you in forever

It's pretty awesome that the forum survived 10 years so far. Maybe it'll outlive me.

Celebrating 10 years of a forum of fabulous people. ;)

Last edited:
Haha, wow. That sure happened fast. Happy 10 years to this ol' joint!

OMG it's the famous Grawr of the Grawr fan club!

S-senpai! Pls notice me!

I know I already posted in here, but I'd actually like to add something on to that:

I'm kind of glad that Mafia was started here.
I have some good memories playing that game.
Even if all I've done so far is get a really small amount better and then have been getting progressively worse

OMG it's the famous Grawr of the Grawr fan club!

S-senpai! Pls notice me!

I know I already posted in here, but I'd actually like to add something on to that:

I'm kind of glad that Mafia was started here.
I have some good memories playing that game.
Even if all I've done so far is get a really small amount better and then have been getting progressively worse

Ha, you're one of the increasingly few folks here that remembers all that.

Wow 10 years? That's awesome! Well, I'm truly happy that you guys have come so far! Congratulations on how far you come as well! Thank you for this forum! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back