• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Celebrating 10 Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on 10 years. : ) I've only been a part of everything here for a few months, but this forum is quite amazing to be a part of.

10 years is awesome. I am a more recent joiner, but picked this one from among many AC forums out there and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

The fair sounds like fun. Where can it be found?

10 years is awesome. I am a more recent joiner, but picked this one from among many AC forums out there and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

The fair sounds like fun. Where can it be found?

it can't be found yet due to the fact the mods are keep saying it will be tonight but chances are they won't put it up until 3 am like everything else...

Post your celebrations in this thread and the best ones will be put in the banner!

10 YEARS OF JUBS MYSTERIES pls.

And congratulations on the 10 years, may it live 10 more. And perhaps 10 more the next decade. And the next decade. And the next decade...and the next decade.

10 YEARS OF JUBS MYSTERIES pls.

And congratulations on the 10 years, may it live 10 more. And perhaps 10 more the next decade. And the next decade. And the next decade...and the next decade.

inb4 TBT 100 year anniversary in 2104.

I'll be 111. I'll be alive.

Just something I found interesting from a very old thread. (do not post in this old thread that's nercoing.)

I've been a member here for about a week now and I think that this a great place to be a member at!!

I shell stay here for a long time!!

Thanks everyone!

Little did he know XD

Just something I found interesting from a very old thread. (do not post in this old thread that's nercoing.)

Little did he know XD

That is horrifying.

I shell stay here for another week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back