• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Cataloging?

Sara

Butterfly
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
3 Envelopes
*I am sorry if this is on the wrong board*

I was just wondering if there is anyone nice enough to let me catalog kitchen items. I can pay you for the visit..Just please let me know.

Thanks.

Like... Sink, counters, stove, fridge. I dunno what else the game has for kitchen stuff. lol Guess I better look that up.

you can come to mine, i will pull what i've got for you to catalogue. offer? i dont expect much but would like something for the time :)

Okay I can bring you bells and if you're interested some baskets of golden peaches ;)

sounds great, i will add you, get everything together and open, town is indie

- - - Post Merge - - -

the two items on the left hand side of the station you may keep for good if you want :)

Crap...I keep getting an error message. I can't fix it until tomorrow because the router is in my brothers room. Will you be playing tomorrow? (I really want kitchen stuff) I can give you 10k bells 2 baskets of perfect peaches and a blue rose.

Back