• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Order Form
tumblr-inline-mkhtsfr2-P71qz4rgp.png

Island Name
- Alola
IGN - Pikachu
Catalog - I would like to catalog everything
Payment - 350 TBT
Comments - if I could do this that would be awesome. Thank you.

Island Name - Honey Bay
IGN - Lauren
Catalog - [All items | Furniture | Flooring | Rugs | Wallpapers | Individual sets] If doing individual sets, name the ones you are wanting to catalog
Payment - 350 TBT
Comments - None!

Island Name - Turnip
IGN - Pipty
Catalog - All items
Payment - 350 TBT
Comments - None

Island Name -Akatsuki
IGN -Ninja Fan
Catalog - All Sanrio Sets (If you have them?)
Payment - would that be 60TBT? since there is six sets or would it be different? I'll pay the amount but just unsure?
Comments - Is there a spot for these or do I have to go through all of the different spaces and find individual ones. I Have a list in front of me if I have to search through everything.

Island Name -Akatsuki
IGN -Ninja Fan
Catalog - All Sanrio Sets (If you have them?)
Payment - would that be 60TBT? since there is six sets or would it be different? I'll pay the amount but just unsure?
Comments - Is there a spot for these or do I have to go through all of the different spaces and find individual ones. I Have a list in front of me if I have to search through everything.
Sorry, I don’t have the Sanrio sets on my island because those aren’t items that can be cataloged and reordered unless the person has scanned an amiibo card for them

Hi, I am curious to know how long you will be doing this for thanks, as I am saving up for the full catalogue island

Any estimate on how long it takes to catalog everything? I'm curious because I absolutely want to come and finish my catalog sometime but want to know how much time I should plan on taking to decide which day is best, haha. :)

Any estimate on how long it takes to catalog everything? I'm curious because I absolutely want to come and finish my catalog sometime but want to know how much time I should plan on taking to decide which day is best, haha. :)
It usually takes people about 3.5 hours to catalog the entire island!

Island Name - Liyue
IGN - Lumine
Catalog - All simple panel variations!
Payment - 10 tbt
Comments - Thank you! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back