• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Island Name - Mistfall
IGN - Anthony
Catalog - All Items
Payment - 350tbt
Comments - I'll be available tomorrow if that is okay :)

hey losermom! would it possible for me to just catalog all of the k.k. songs?

Island Name - ████
IGN - ████
Catalog - All items
Payment - 350 tbt
Comments - I won't be available until after tonight if that's alright with you? Thank you so much for this service ❤

Last edited:
Island Name - Anor Londo
IGN - Alex
Catalog - [All Furniture ]
Payment - 250 tbt
Comments - Thank you so much for offering this service, honestly, not all heroes wear capes. (Although, it's also fine if you *do* wear a cape. )

Hi!
Island Name - Honeybay
IGN - Shannice
Catalog - All Items (entire island)
Payment - 350 tbt
Comments - thank you! Can you please dm me whenever you’re free to do this!

hi! can i catalogue all the box sofas and box corner sofas?
Post automatically merged:

LOL didnt see the order form, anyways
Island Name - Fossil
IGN - August
Catalog - all box sofas and box corner sofas
Payment - 10tbt
Comments - I'm not sure if it counts as one set or two? lmk thanks!

Last edited:
Hii! This is my first time doing a catalog island, so I’m excited and a little nervous, but I would love to give it a try. ^-^

Island Name - Star Isle
IGN - Alyssa
Catalog - All items
Payment - 350 tbt
Comments - I think my wifi is pretty stable, but once in a while it may go out, but I think I should be fine. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back