• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Catalog Every Orderable K.K. Slider Song! (Last Day!)

What should the next catalog event be?

• Villager Posters

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • A few big furniture sets (rattan, diner, imperial, etc)

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Lots of small furniture sets (screens, menu chalkboards, soup kettles, etc)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other (Please comment in the thread!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dufontee

Royal Boss
Bells
Feedback
100% (299) +
I have laid out every re-orderable K.K. Slider Song for you all to catalog~

Please read all of the rules before posting to queue up or else you may be ignored!
  • I will only allow you to visit if you have at least a 90% Wi-Fi Rating with 5+ Ratings.
  • Pick up ONE at a time, then DROP IT where you found it. Write in your post, "I'll drop it like it's hot" to verify that you are agreeing to this rule.
  • Post your in game name and the town you are from.
  • There is no entry fee required, nor are tips expected. But if you happen to have anything on my Wishlist that you can part with or let me catalog, it's greatly appreciated!
  • I will PM you the dodo code when it is your turn.
  • I would also love to hear your feedback, either on how the catalog event went for you, and what are some hot items you'd like to catalog in the future!

EYEA0TrU8AEwdlj.jpg

I would love to! I so appreciated the catalog for wallpaper and flooring you had before. (At least I'm pretty sure it was you) I will make sure to drop it like it's hot while I'm there too. Ign is Naomi from Hyrule and I'll see what I can find from your wishlist as well.

Hi, I'd like to catalog the songs and you can count on me to drop it like it's hot! my ign is Ethan and I'm from Twinleaf! :)

Heyo. i'd love to swing by! Feli from Appletop, I got a few of the wishlist items that you can keep : namely the bunk bed ( pink ), cuckoo clock ( green ), espresso maker ( yellow ), and the exit sign ( left & right ). I'll drop it like it's hot on you with my wishlist items first, then i'll go 'n pick 'n drop the k.k songs. Thank you so much!

thanks so much for doing this id like to come by and ill drop it like its hot lmao 🤣

*edit i forgot to put my name while laughing at that. Sandrine Terranire

Heya, I'll come and catalog the K.K. Songs. I'll drop it like it's hot and all that. I'll also bring along some wishlist items for you to catalog:
  • Autograph cards (illustration)
  • Basketball hoop (black)
  • Bunk bed (red)
  • Cassette player (yellow)
  • Clothes closet (black)
  • Den desk (brown wood)
  • Desk mirror (gold)
  • Folding chair (blue)
  • Heart doorplate (monotone)
  • Lantern (light blue)
~Kilza~ from Vasisland

I'd like to come, Steven / Echelon. (I'll to drop it like it's hot.)

Last edited:
Would love to stop by! I’ll drop it like it’s hot. Ismail from Zenn-La. I can bring along some things from your wishlist for you!

i’d love to come and catalog! here are some things that i can let you catalog as well:

- air conditioner (blue)
- automatic washer (green)
- clothes closet (light blue)
- den desk (dark wood)
- digital scale (black/white)
- digital scale (red/white)
- diner neon clock (cream/red lines)
- diner neon sign (orange)
- dish drying rack (red)
- electric guitar (cosmo black)
- floor lamp (white/white)
- fragrance sticks (black)
- freezer (white)
- garden gnomes (surprised/reliable/laidback/rebel)

i’ll drop it like it’s hot! morthael from terminus!

I'm closing up my island for now, but feel free to post and if I'm around I'm happy to open up again :) Cheers all!

I have a bunch of stuff from your wishlist - if you PM me when you are around, I'll happily lay it out for you.

If you open up for cataloguing songs, I would love to come, but I am happy to let you come to catalogue my stuff regardless: Clawfoot bath, drum set and some other bits.

Not cataloguing, but I think you're absolutely amazing for doing this and the wallpaper/flooring you had in another thread <3

Hello! Would love to come by if u open again :)!! Ill drop it like its hot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back