• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Catalog Every Orderable K.K. Slider Song! (Last Day!)

What should the next catalog event be?

• Villager Posters

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • A few big furniture sets (rattan, diner, imperial, etc)

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Lots of small furniture sets (screens, menu chalkboards, soup kettles, etc)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other (Please comment in the thread!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to come by if you're still open :) I can bring you the box sofas (pink, yellow, orange) to keep !

I'll drop it like it's hot haha

edit: oops, egghead from sunnyside!

Last edited:
I would love to stop by a bit later tonight if you’ll be available still once I raid my storage for things on your wishlist. Genny from Hyrule will make sure to drop it like it’s hot.

Just checking in so I don’t loose Post!
I will Drop it like it Hot.
SourDeez coming at you from SourLànd!
not sure if this is still going on. It is very late for me as I’m hoping to get lucky and catch this in the morning. :)

Just checking in so I don’t loose Post!
I will Drop it like it Hot.
SourDeez coming at you from SourLànd!
not sure if this is still going on. It is very late for me as I’m hoping to get lucky and catch this in the morning. :)
Hi! I was just picking up a villager but I can open up again for you in a few minutes.

i'd like to come by whenever you have an opening
I'll drop it like it's hot!
Sandra from Iris Isle
i can bring pink cat grass and a black automatic washer for you to catalog

Temporarily need to step out, will be back in about 45 min.

Edit: I am back!

Last edited:
I have laid out every re-orderable K.K. Slider Song for you all to catalog~

Please read all of the rules before posting to queue up or else you may be ignored!
  • I will only allow you to visit if you have at least a 90% Wi-Fi Rating with 5+ Ratings.
  • Pick up ONE at a time, then DROP IT where you found it. Write in your post, "I'll drop it like it's hot" to verify that you are agreeing to this rule.
  • Post your in game name and the town you are from.
  • There is no entry fee required, nor are tips expected. But if you happen to have anything on my Wishlist that you can part with or let me catalog, it's greatly appreciated!
  • I will PM you the dodo code when it is your turn.
  • I would also love to hear your feedback, either on how the catalog event went for you, and what are some hot items you'd like to catalog in the future!

EYEA0TrU8AEwdlj.jpg
Hi i would love to come if you're still available and I have a couple of things of your wishlist
I’m Alex from Santa Pera !!

I would love to come to another of your cataloging parties (I came to the flooring and wallpaper one)

Donna from Ruatha will drop it like it's hot!

Thank you so much for being awesome! ^w^
While I would vote for Villager Posters, from my understanding you can't catalog them. I've traded for some and have been sent some in the mail from friends and they don't appear in my catalog as purchasable. So in general, there's no way to reorder them as far as I know.

Thank you so much for being awesome! ^w^
While I would vote for Villager Posters, from my understanding you can't catalog them. I've traded for some and have been sent some in the mail from friends and they don't appear in my catalog as purchasable. So in general, there's no way to reorder them as far as I know.

I actually was confused about that at first - I couldn't find them in a section but if you use the search function in your catalog (poster) you actually can re-order all of the ones you've come across. They just won't show up under the special promotion section which has only your villager posters.

I actually was confused about that at first - I couldn't find them in a section but if you use the search function in your catalog (poster) you actually can re-order all of the ones you've come across. They just won't show up under the special promotion section which has only your villager posters.
Oh wow! I had no idea! That's crazy! Thank you for letting me know that!
Then I would have changed my vote. haha.

Just wanted to pop by and say that I appreciate you doing this for the community <3
In terms of what I think you should have next are posters as there are many other shops/services that offer people to catalog furniture already.

Maybe Kick's items (bags, shoes, socks) or even rugs/umbrellas... Something that is kinda unique and not offered anywhere :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back