Camelot Has Outdone Themselves

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
The second party company that helped make Mario Power Tennis, Camelot, has really done good with the game. In my opinion, it is one of the best games that they have made.

Camelot has made quite a few games and I had never even heard of it until Golden Sun. That wasn't the first game they made was it? Anyway they did a great job with Mario gaolf too.

It is quit amazing. ac ds though i think will be a really big advancement because all the information that that game requires is so much you wouldn't think the ds would be able to hold it.

BASTOISE99 said:
It is quit amazing. ac ds though i think will be a really big advancement because all the information that that game requires is so much you wouldn't think the ds would be able to hold it.
im sure the DS will do just good with the game.

ZERO_13 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
im sure the DS will do just good with the game.
of course! It's N64-like graphics, so It'll do fine.

BULERIAS said:
SPORGE27 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Camelot did a very good job with Golen Sun as well.
Do you mean Golden Sun? I've never played it.
You should play it! I love how you can change their attacks by switching the djins the characters have.
Is it turn-by-turn?
yes it is... who thinks i should get mario power tennis... i've been debating it for a while, the first one was good, is the second better?

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
SPORGE27 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Camelot did a very good job with Golen Sun as well.
Do you mean Golden Sun? I've never played it.
You should play it! I love how you can change their attacks by switching the djins the characters have.
Is it turn-by-turn?
yes it is... who thinks i should get mario power tennis... i've been debating it for a while, the first one was good, is the second better?
The second is better. Get it.

Back