• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Calling on those who have Merengue

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Dear The Bell Tree Forums Members,

I want to ask for a favor: Can you please post your Dream Address, if you have one, for any applicable town that include Merengue?

I have gone to several Dream Addresses, not just reserved from those belonging to members of The Bell Tree Forums, and I surprisingly haven't encountered Merengue. I want to meet her directly via a Dream using my Applewin Mayor Jill. I am interested in finding out about the Dreaminess of Merengue who is not only a Top Tier Dreamie but ranks Top Five. (And, lately, she's actually the No. 1 Female Villager!)

@ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...rs-Based-on-Popularity-Big-update-to-Tier-One!

Thank you!

Candy83

Last edited:
I had her in my old DA, just search the town 'Defi' and i believe it'll be the first one ;3

Champ2947,

Thank you again!

My impression of Merengue is she is one unusual looking Dreamie. But she is very pleasant, very kind. I think there are some simple joys in her personality.

I find, among females, that the Normals are my favorite. I just welcomed Tia into my second town. And I'm most interested in Fauna (preferably for my original town). I may revisit again to see if I find myself more impressed by Merengue.

Thank you!

Candy83

My dream address is in my signature :) just press the signature spoiler, I can't post it since I'm on phone XD I have merengue in my town, she's lovely <3

Last edited:
Back