• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best? lol, I'm wrong on like everyone. I can usually read Bianca pretty well, and some of The Godfather's like Dolby.
You literally believed that I was town for 4 days after I claimed surv, and even let me take back my surv claim

I actually voted Punchy. Why would I claim I'm going to do something on the thread and then not do it?

Because I'm on mobile so I can't see the voting thread while typing, and I wouldn't have been surprised if you were testing the waters with a reaction test.

Also you're being pretty aggressive agent hydra, game barely started and you apparently already have your vote on someone known for doing dumb crap.

Because I'm on mobile so I can't see the voting thread while typing, and I wouldn't have been surprised if you were testing the waters with a reaction test.

Also you're being pretty aggressive agent hydra, game barely started and you apparently already have your vote on someone known for doing dumb crap.
Fair enough.

Still voting Punchy.

If anything I would not vote punchy.... the initial read is jester, but like that's premature af

hey all, im probably not gonna be able to be too active for the first 24 hrs due to work, but i promise ill make it up in due time. cant do rqs rn (not that its really relevant anyways) i might do it later if there isnt any ongoing discussion

- - - Post Merge - - -

ye dont vote punchy yet lol

omg why u voting punchy then? is this one of those moments where u vote first so everyone town reads u bc i swear that happens so often

Everybody but maybe Ness's "don't vote Punchy" honestly felt at least marginally forced to me.

Everybody but maybe Ness's "don't vote Punchy" honestly felt at least marginally forced to me.
if u want a more substantial reason, punchy did say pre game on discord that he was going to vote and unvote ness when the game started, most likely before he got his role pm (even tho i and others told him not too) im willing to give fireninja a pass bc theres no way he couldve known that, but now that he does i think he should drop the vote

1. What is your timezone? Est

2. How active will you be this game?...uh...ig ill be here...enough

3. Preferred pronoun? BOI PRONOUNS
4. Do you prefer being town or being mafia? Eh town ig

5. How do you handle pressure? One time during a timed test i stood there paralyzed looking ar it

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best?
7.Which player(s) in this game can best read you?
Patrick: WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

8. How many games have you played? Zero

9. Who would you fearkill N1? ...fearkill?

10. Will Ness answer this RQS? Okey?

1. What is your timezone? Est

2. How active will you be this game?...uh...ig ill be here...enough

3. Preferred pronoun? BOI PRONOUNS
4. Do you prefer being town or being mafia? Eh town ig

5. How do you handle pressure? One time during a timed test i stood there paralyzed looking ar it

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best?
7.Which player(s) in this game can best read you?
Patrick: WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

8. How many games have you played? Zero

9. Who would you fearkill N1? ...fearkill?

10. Will Ness answer this RQS? Okey?

I don't think Ghost is scum in this post because I think that the scum would have told him what the things mean, like fearkill.

I don't think Ghost is scum in this post because I think that the scum would have told him what the things mean, like fearkill.

I agree, and to expand:

"4. Do you prefer being town or being mafia? Eh town ig
8. How many games have you played? Zero"

Possible town slip, I town-lean Ghostkid for now

It's also been less than an hour since the game started. It's possible that 1) he isn't listening 2) he hasn't read mafia chat and many other things. Not that I think he's mafia, but it's not smart to rule it out so fast.

I don't get the point of the RQ system because it doesn't look like questions that will actually help with the Day One lynch. Why aren't there questions like .. what will you do to help Town ( ex: be loud in the thread, not bandwagon on votes unless there is good reason, not be a distraction for Town, not get modkilled & etc. ) ? Then again my last game was in 2014 and none of that existed so I'm kinda learning how you guys play it now-a-days.

If we're doing RQs can we add tougher questions at least ? Like let's take the time to think of some good questions before posting an RQ template and giving the mafia team an opportunity to hide behind those " timezone / pronoun / do you like Town or Mafia " questions, which add nothing in my opinion.

Personally, I have always been an advocate for lynching players that tend to usually make it to the end of these games. Why ? Because they are, more often than not, considered not threatening to mafia. If you aren't threatening to mafia, then you aren't helping Town. Considering this is our most "hit or miss" lynch, I'd rather take a chance on someone who won't help the progression of the game, especially when we are relying on them at the end.

Omg posting on a cellphone is tough. The thread explodes way too quickly. D:< CALM DOWN FAM

I don't get the point of the RQ system because it doesn't look like questions that will actually help with the Day One lynch. Why aren't there questions like .. what will you do to help Town ( ex: be loud in the thread, not bandwagon on votes unless there is good reason, not be a distraction for Town, not get modkilled & etc. ) ? Then again my last game was in 2014 and none of that existed so I'm kinda learning how you guys play it now-a-days.

If we're doing RQs can we add tougher questions at least ? Like let's take the time to think of some good questions before posting an RQ template and giving the mafia team an opportunity to hide behind those " timezone / pronoun / do you like Town or Mafia " questions, which add nothing in my opinion.

Personally, I have always been an advocate for lynching players that tend to usually make it to the end of these games. Why ? Because they are, more often than not, considered not threatening to mafia. If you aren't threatening to mafia, then you aren't helping Town. Considering this is our most "hit or miss" lynch, I'd rather take a chance on someone who won't help the progression of the game, especially when we are relying on them at the end.

Omg posting on a cellphone is tough. The thread explodes way too quickly. D:< CALM DOWN FAM

Hmm... Seems to try to help town

omg why u voting punchy then? is this one of those moments where u vote first so everyone town reads u bc i swear that happens so often

1. No, it's not.
2. Even if this were true, Punchy voted before I did.

Back