Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Theory

Nic

Bells
This was not copy and pasted. I may not be the first one to have found this but I have found this on my own looking at my own poster that I pre-ordered from GameStop. This information may not be 100% correct.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Phone Number</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
number.png
</div>
If you can't see the phone number clearly the number is:
877-386-4270
If you call the number, it will sound like the mystery box music. This music will go on for about 35 seconds or may be a little bit more.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Website, SOG, and element115</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
websiteandsog.png
</div>
Lets move onto some other information about this poster.
If you look closely you'll see the numbers 208.75.218.28 it will lead you to a official GameStop site. The site is currently under construction but you can give your first name, last name. and your email address and they will send you information when it is opened.
Also the word SOG means Studies and Observations Group. Probably what you are going to be playing as in Nazi Zombies. Maybe?

Lets move onto some other numbers on the poster. Do you see the numbers 433339? Alright if you add them like this "43 + 33 + 39" you'll get the number 115. I'm pretty sure a few people on The Bell Tree have heard of Element 115 or mainly called Unupentium. In Shi No Numa on a wall their is a word called Tunguska.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Tunguska</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
tunguska.png
</div>
On June 30th, 1908, a meteor blew up 7 kilometers above earths surface.
The estimated blast power was about 10 - 15 tons of TNT about 1000 times bigger then a atom bomb that dropped on Hiroshima. The explosion knocked over about 80 million trees over 2,150 square kilometers.
This is where element 115 comes into play.
After the explosion, some meteorites, have been found in the area. There was a myth saying that those metorites had the power to bring the dead back to life.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Meteor in Shi No Numa</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
element115.png
</div>
This meteorite also powers the Ray Gun and the Wunderwaffe DG-2

If you shoot at the rock your character will say these lines:
Tank Dempsey: I wonder if this rock brought those freak bags.
Nikolai Belinski: I think the red army would be interested in this space rock
Edward Richtofen: Dis rock. is not of this press.
Takeo Masaki: Ahh that rock! Must be the element of where element 115 comes from!

Thanks for reading this!

If you like to use this on any site please use it in your own words or give me credit. This taken a lot of effort finding research of the meteor and element 115. :)

probably not nazi zombies, but a form of zombie.

Gnome said:
probably not nazi zombies, but a form of zombie.
Yeah. But we will probably get some information in September about the Zombies. But looking at the information I posted, it looks like this game will be after WWII and into Vietnam.

So Zombies are pretty much confirmed then?

I expect complete maps this time. Tell Activision to stick it if you need to Treyarch.

And I want to know more about the story of zombies from WaW.

Tom said:
So Zombies are pretty much confirmed then?

I expect complete maps this time. Tell Activision to stick it if you need to Treyarch.

And I want to know more about the story of zombies from WaW.
I could probably get more information. I may someday edit on to this post about the story about Der Riese.

Isn't Black Ops supposed to be in modern times? I'm not sure if them being Nazis still apply then. Maybe if they were zombies of something else, then it would be suiting.
Edit: Totally missed Gnome's post :x

ANDREW RYAN said:
Isn't Black Ops supposed to be in modern times? I'm not sure if them being Nazis still apply then. Maybe if they were zombies of something else, then it would be suiting.
Edit: Totally missed Gnome's post :x
It's Special Ops missions in the Cold War, which is in between WWII and Iraq, Zombie Commies sounds *censored.3.0*ing sweet imo.

http://www.youtube.com/v/HYRyr_cLPbQ

As you can see in this trailer Nikolai dies and Tank seems to explode.
This makes me believe Richtofen and Takeo survive, what do you guys think.

Appreciate the comments. I'll go into further investigation about Der Riese and see if any information was leaked for Zombies in Black Ops. I do know in Shi No Numa their is a letter that has something in German. It's translation is the Nazi Bell or something like similar to that. The Germans were trying to succeed to make a portal type so they can transfer their troops. I'm not sure 100% but I'm pretty sure some of that what I said is true. All I know is the Nazi Bell is real and the portals. However if I do update the first post, it will be in a spoiler so it doesn't stretch the whole page.

- Nick

Bump.

Will probably do the story behind Der Riese today. Depends how I am feeling.

Bump.

I will not be posting about Der Riese unless this thread gets some traffic in it. I'm sorry.

CRIS365 said:
you should cause if you do then people later on will be like thanks for this info or something like that.
Please?
Boxxy avi,
Someones new to the internet.

Anways. awesome *censored.3.0*ing find man.
Thats sweet.
As said before it wont be nazis but it will probably be zombies.

Nazi Commies.
thats sounds so cool.

Back