➳ ♫ Cake's Art Dump! ♫ (UPDATED: 4/12/15)

I'd like one ref-
14aafdl.jpg

Here you gooo! I felt like your mayor was a total badass so ._.
AHHH THANK YOU she looks great! I love the little smirk that you gave to her, she does look badass <3 Thank you so much for drawing her! I hope you don't mind if I use it as my avatar here (I'll give credit, of course!) :D

AHHH THANK YOU she looks great! I love the little smirk that you gave to her, she does look badass <3 Thank you so much for drawing her! I hope you don't mind if I use it as my avatar here (I'll give credit, of course!) :D

Of course! I don't mind at all :) glad you liked it!

Last edited:
Probably missed it knowing my luck but regardless you can see my ref on here of my Mayor : ):

Mayor Kairi - [X]

I understand if you have too many already : )

Aw thank you so much for the tip! That was so nice of you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome work! I love the brushes that you use. They add a very neat texture to the pictures. : )

Thanks! Omg i just checked out your threads and youre super talented! Thanks for checking out my art ^^

I hate when people call their threads are dumps, but they're art is really magnificent.

Back