• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ✧ [ C L O S E D ] ✧

stormyxcloud

Messy clown
Bells
Feedback
100% (40) +
1587025424335.png

1587052932406.png
1587047009735.png
.Hello! I am OPEN.
1587047163775.png

I am currently online

I'm ready to make your town more beautiful with some hybrids!

I am looking for NMT and this is a drop off service. So when we make a deal send me a Dodo code and when I get to your town lead me to a spot where I can plant the hybrids!
First drop the NMT, then I will plant all your hybrids, then afterwards I will collect the tickets after I have planted every flower.

The number in brackets [ x ] is the total number of that flower in stock and is updated after every trade

Mums

Pink - 3 for 1 NMT / [x24]

Purple - SOLD OUT

Hyacinths

Blue - SOLD OUT

Orange - 2 for 1 NMT [x6]

Windflowers

Blue - 3 for 1NMT / [x34]

Pink - SOLD OUT

1587047636738.png
1587047323806.png
1587047443611.png

Last edited:
Hi there! I was just curious how many pink and purple mums were left? :D
There are 32 pink and 15 purples!
If you can 30 pink hyacinths for 10 nmt?
I'm sorry but at the moment I have no pink hyacinths for sale :( I am growing some for my own town so maybe I will sell some in the future! :)
3 blue hyacinths for a nmt? My white hyacinths just don't wanna cough 'em up. @_@
Yes sure thing! Pm me ^w^
Could I get 12 Purple and 15 Pink Mums for 9 NMT?

And 3 Blue Hyacinths for 10 in total then?
Yes that sounds good to me! PM me :)

There are 32 pink and 15 purples!

I'm sorry but at the moment I have no pink hyacinths for sale :( I am growing some for my own town so maybe I will sell some in the future! :)

Yes sure thing! Pm me ^w^

Yes that sounds good to me! PM me :)

Sorry I confused the hyacinths with the mums :ROFLMAO:

May I please buy 15 pink mums and 15 purple mums, along with 6 blue hyacinths? :D I don't want to clear you out. My flowers aren't coughing up any hybrids for me.

Last edited:
Back