Bye website.... Please read.....................

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Sony court ordered!

I found this article on my SBC home page.
Apparently sony is being sued for patent infringment or something like that.
They may need to stop production and sales of the PS1 and PS2 as well as many games and accessories.

BULERIAS said:
you guys do know that if Sony stops selling PS2's, Nintendo sales will sky-rocket!
Yhea, already in America, more than %40 of households has at least 1 Nintendo system.

i'd like to see that actually.I own a ps2, but i'm set for games with it. I would also like to see nintendo run microsoft out of business.

"Games accounted for 44 percent of Sony's group operating profit from October to December, as its electronics division continues to struggle. "
Hmm, that isn't a good thing.

That would be soooo awesome to see Sony bite the dust. DIE PS2 FANBOYS!

...the secondi went there my computer froze... and i have a good computer :|

you should probably tell whoever runs that site that they need to tune it down... alot

PIRANHA2 said:
...the secondi went there my computer froze... and i have a good computer :|

you should probably tell whoever runs that site that they need to tune it down... alot
same here... and I have DSL...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
the thing that eats your bandwidth when you move your mouse.... maybe thats why nobody came to your site... i would have atleast looked at it... if i could see the first page without getting lag beyond beleif...

PIRANHA2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
the thing that eats your bandwidth when you move your mouse.... maybe thats why nobody came to your site... i would have atleast looked at it... if i could see the first page without getting lag beyond beleif...
I liked that thing.

:p

:'( ok

:'( the

:'( site

:'( is

:'( gone

:'(