Buying Drawings of Complete Meals for 100 TBT [CURRENTLY CLOSED]

I'm glad so many people are enjoying this. And I'm still willing to pay people who draw meals for me. Or single dishes if you would prefer, but meals are my first choice, and I pay a lot more for those. :)

Hi! I may be able to come up with something for you, no charge since all I can do is hand drawn and my drawings aren’t that great (and leaves much to be desired). I found a bunch of my FFXV screenshots. I don’t think hand drawn will fo them any justice (or colored pencils) but I think it’d be fun to try giving it a shot.

Here are a few to give you an idea:
4BAD49E0-476F-4274-81F0-50833EA0FAD0.jpeg
BB7B71B0-D4BB-4521-9609-E7541175CCFB.jpeg
6381D8D6-762B-4A74-929B-9B7F88B11A4D.jpeg

If you’re okay with me trying this on paper, are you in a hurry for them? I got an event tonight and still need to submit something for daily creation and then my room will be getting painted soon, so not sure how soon i can have this done.

@Dunquixote I'd love to see your drawings of those foods! And I'm in no hurry whatsoever, especially if you're so generous as to draw for free! Please take all the time you need, and I'll be happy to see whatever you draw when it's ready. :)

Going to give this a little nudge back to the front page. I'm still buying food drawings if anyone wants to do any for me. :)

1621674140655.png

The first of the 3 pictured kiddie meals: Red set!
This set was the most appealing to me. My all time favorite dessert is coffee flan. <3
Random fact: asking for a hanbagu will lead you to this Hamburg-steak style savory patty, but asking for a hanbaga will get you an American-style burger in a bun. That last styllable matters!

@Dunquixote It's lovely! Thank you so much for drawing it for me! I know you said you were drawing free of charge, but I think it's definitely worth 100TBT like the other meal drawings. So I'll happily send it to you if you want it. :)

@Dunquixote It's lovely! Thank you so much for drawing it for me! I know you said you were drawing free of charge, but I think it's definitely worth 100TBT like the other meal drawings. So I'll happily send it to you if you want it. :)

Don’t worry about it! Thank you though :). I did it because I thought it was a nice challenge and liked your commission theme :).

I made you some art of a ramen noodle meal ! ^^ (you don't have to pay me if you don't want to. my art is horrid anyway lol.)
IMG_20210527_141224.jpg

@xara This is exactly what I'm looking for! A meal of a combination of dishes thought of by someone who is not me. ^o^;>
The cheesecake looks especially good! :D

🥺 ah i’m so glad you like it!!! tysm for the tbt; you're so generous. 😭💜

Hiya :) I’d love to draw you a meal! I have only ever drawn still life of fruits and veg so this will be fun. Once I’m on my computer I’ll attach my still life painings here for reference. I’ll have a little think about what to paint in the meantime and will edit this post with an update once I know.

Hi again, I had to create a separate reply because for some reason I wasn't able to attach my files to my above message. Here are my still life paintings (admittedly they are rather old, from 2019):

1624697551919.jpeg

Tomatoes.jpg
As for the meal, I thought I could paint things I have made recently or things that I'm craving these days 😄 Here are a few foods that came to mind: Sushi, tomato soup, onigiri, coleslaw, strawberry cake, caprese salad...

While the above paintings were traditional ones on canvas, I'd like to attempt painting your meal digitally if you're alright with it. I don't have many canvases left and I need them for my art course at uni :) I'm also not sure if you'd prefer a more paint-y style (abstract) or more realism?

Back