• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Buyable Ranks

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Let's say that you bought the rank of Police Man at the Official Rank Store (Under Construction). You then would become local mod of any board of your choice for a designated time. How would you like this rank, and other ranks of the sort be available for buying? Ideas, suggestions?

[quote="] How much do you think the ability to become local mod would cost? [/quote]
Oh, well I haven't thought about that.... to become a permanent local mod, I'd say 9000 Bells. To become a local mod for about 3 weeks, I say 1800 Bells. What about you?

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] How much do you think the ability to become local mod would cost?
Oh, well I haven't thought about that.... to become a permanent local mod, I'd say 9000 Bells. To become a local mod for about 3 weeks, I say 1800 Bells. What about you? [/quote]

Sounds fair. I think its funny because you are paying somebody to work.

I think we the members should be able to buy perminent ones, but for a higher price./ or, atleast same price, but we get to keep them longer.

BULERIAS said:
Let's say that you bought the rank of Police Man at the Official Rank Store (Under Construction). You then would become local mod of any board of your choice for a designated time. How would you like this rank, and other ranks of the sort be available for buying? Ideas, suggestions?
How about you make me a mod anyway, I've got your pants. >_>

:p

Anyway, it's defeinetly about time we got a new Local Mod... Choose wisely...

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] How much do you think the ability to become local mod would cost?
Oh, well I haven't thought about that.... to become a permanent local mod, I'd say 9000 Bells. To become a local mod for about 3 weeks, I say 1800 Bells. What about you? [/quote]
That means I'm closest... :\

Well I don't want it possible to buy being a perminent mod. And also when you buy it, you have ot be aprooved by the Admins. A lot of people will nto be allowed to buy it.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well I don't want it possible to buy being a perminent mod. And also when you buy it, you have ot be aprooved by the Admins. A lot of people will nto be allowed to buy it.
Oh, ok. I sold a couple of special ranks from TBT Store yesterday, but locked the store for renovations. I'll edit that... and approving it is a good idea, too.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Oh, ok. I sold a couple of special ranks from TBT Store yesterday, but locked the store for renovations. I'll edit that... and approving it is a good idea, too.
You made the store already? 0_o
Uh, yeah...

Back