• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bushing teeth: water then paste? paste then water?

What order do you do?

• Water then toothpaste!

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Toothpaste then water!

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Water then toothpaste then water!

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No water, just paste!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other: comment below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Water then Toothpaste. I wet the brush to loosen it up before putting the paste on. Personally, I don't get how people can water the paste and not have it splat in the sink.

I put the paste on the brush and then I wet it, I feel like it'll be more effective if I do it that way instead of wetting it before I put the toothpaste on because the brush could be dry by then.

I do toothpaste then water, because having toothpaste in my mouth feels disgusting to me. Usually I don't have a cup to pour the water in though, and it's difficult to use your hands to carry the water to your mouth, so recently I have been using a towel to get rid of the toothpaste in my mouth instead.

I might have done water then toothpaste then water before, but I'm not sure.

I voted for the wrong one, but I put water on it and then toothpaste. I don't wet it a second time.

wet, toothpaste, wet again. it feels weird if the bristles aren't wet when i put the toothbrush in my mouth, and if i put the toothpaste on before putting water on it the bristles don't really get wet in the right way lol (at least if i want to keep the toothpaste on the toothbrush).
but it also is weird if the toothpaste hasn't gotten water on it, so i always wet it after putting toothpaste on too.

Paste then water, Usually when I try and wet the brush before applying paste it falls off.

I don't bush my teeth, usually the leaves and twigs are scratchy so I keep them away from my face and mouth.

Back