• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

punctuallyAbsent's order is finished. :3

HFxYIeB.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH
It's so perfect oh my goodness I love it so much!!!
Thank you Botari!! <3

Omg I'm totally gonna have to get one of those silhouette ones sometime. I'd totally use it as a lock screen/wallpaper. ouo

AHHHHHHHHHH
It's so perfect oh my goodness I love it so much!!!
Thank you Botari!! <3

Aww haha glad you like it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I'm totally gonna have to get one of those silhouette ones sometime. I'd totally use it as a lock screen/wallpaper. ouo

You're so sweet haha, if you did use it as wallpaper that would be awesome. x)

oh my goodness cheezys is gorgeous!!! and i love absents as well!! waaaauuughhh i need to stop slacking on this designmklklnm

What you want: Chibi
Ref of character: [x]
Background: Not sure, maybe a nighttime forest-y or bog background with something like red, glowy lights? Like will-o'-the-wisps: [Forest (?) example] or [Bog example] (Does not have to be exactly this, just an example!)
Expression: Stern, serious
Body: Full Body
Total Cost: 650?
Extra/Specific details: It would be nice if they could be holding their lantern, but not necessary! (Especially if it does not fit/it's too cluttered!)

I hope I did this correctly and if you need me to explain further, please let me know! (English is not my first language so it's kind of hard for me to describe fully;; )

Thank you!

What you want: Chibi
Ref of character: [x]
Background: Not sure, maybe a nighttime forest-y or bog background with something like red, glowy lights? Like will-o'-the-wisps: [Forest (?) example] or [Bog example] (Does not have to be exactly this, just an example!)
Expression: Stern, serious
Body: Full Body
Total Cost: 650?
Extra/Specific details: It would be nice if they could be holding their lantern, but not necessary! (Especially if it does not fit/it's too cluttered!)

I hope I did this correctly and if you need me to explain further, please let me know! (English is not my first language so it's kind of hard for me to describe fully;; )

Thank you!

Okay thank you! I'll do what i can, though the bg might suck since i have no faith in myself lol

Okay thank you! I'll do what i can, though the bg might suck since i have no faith in myself lol

Nuuuuuuuuuuu don't say this TT__TT All those BG's I have seen on your pieces are nothing short of stupendous/gorgeous Dx

Nuuuuuuuuuuu don't say this TT__TT All those BG's I have seen on your pieces are nothing short of stupendous/gorgeous Dx

^^^This omg. Your backgrounds are incredible. I mean the way you do clouds they look so fluffy with texture and ahhhh ;A;

Stop doubting yourself and just admit you're super amazing already!! D: <

^^^This omg. Your backgrounds are incredible. I mean the way you do clouds they look so fluffy with texture and ahhhh ;A;

Stop doubting yourself and just admit you're super amazing already!! D: <

Aww you guys are both way too sweet, but nuu I can't accept it because I don't think it's true. :')

put me on the waiting list :)

Order Form:
What you want: silhouette w/ detailed background
Ref of character: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?336262-art-of-my-igc-pet
Background: up to you!
Expression: n/a
Body: n/a
Total Cost: dunno :O 800-1300 tbt?
Extra/Specific details: would be cool if you could do something like your first ref in the silhouette section (like sitting down)

Last edited:
put me on the waiting list :)

Order Form:
What you want: silhouette w/ detailed background
Ref of character: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?336262-art-of-my-igc-pet
Background: up to you!
Expression: n/a
Body: n/a
Total Cost: dunno :O 800-1300 tbt?
Extra/Specific details: would be cool if you could do something like your first ref in the silhouette section (like sitting down)

Ah okay no problem! You can pay now or when you're actually in the slots (whatever is fine with me). And did you want both characters? If so that would cost more, and their designs look slightly more complex (or maybe it's hard to tell since they're pixels aah sorry). ^^ If it's both it would cost more and I'll try my best for them to be sitting down. :D

hmm

is it easier for you standing up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if you drew both how much would that be

Tbh it is easier to draw if they're standing up, but if you really want them sitting down then that's no problem lol.
It would be 1000 for the character and 100 tbt extra for the pet. ^^

okay then, standing it is ^^ if its standing tho would it be too much work to add any sort of staff (wand) in the characters hand? Dx
and umm can the demon be sorta like floating as in ref?
sorry >_< making this hard on you lol

Back