• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

augh this is what i get for procrastinating so long on my new sona....sobs............

UPDATE:
I didn't get any commissions done during the break due to spending time with my family and talking with friends over the holidays. I did start some of course but none of them have been competed, I apologize for that, I didn't have as much spare time as I thought. Exams are coming in two weeks for me so I will not be able to draw either, however I will draw after my exams are done and the new semester starts. I hope you all understand the situation and will bear with me a little longer, I could draw but they would be rushed and sloppy and I don't want to treat my commissions like that, I always try and put my best effort into them.

UPDATE:
I didn't get any commissions done during the break due to spending time with my family and talking with friends over the holidays. I did start some of course but none of them have been competed, I apologize for that, I didn't have as much spare time as I thought. Exams are coming in two weeks for me so I will not be able to draw either, however I will draw after my exams are done and the new semester starts. I hope you all understand the situation and will bear with me a little longer, I could draw but they would be rushed and sloppy and I don't want to treat my commissions like that, I always try and put my best effort into them.

It's very understandable, ty for the update!

I was wondering though if it'd be ok to cancel the silhouette one though? I'd still like the other!

It's very understandable, ty for the update!

I was wondering though if it'd be ok to cancel the silhouette one though? I'd still like the other!

Ah really? I started both of yours already lol but if you want me to cancel it then I will. XD I started everyone's commissions lol.

Ah really? I started both of yours already lol but if you want me to cancel it then I will. XD I started everyone's commissions lol.

Ah, then it's fine, I wasn't sure if you started both and since that one was my 2nd order didn't think you had started it yet, but if you have, that's fine.
Though, may I ask how much you've done? If it isnt much could I perhaps make some changes?

Ah, then it's fine, I wasn't sure if you started both and since that one was my 2nd order didn't think you had started it yet, but if you have, that's fine.
Though, may I ask how much you've done? If it isnt much could I perhaps make some changes?

Ah yeah sure you can make some changes, and I haven't gotten that far so if you don't want the other order feel free to cancel haha. Sorry for this late reply, I just finished my last exam today though so I'm finally free. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get on the waiting list please?

Sorry my shop is closing, only the people in the waiting list/slots are the people i will be commissioning. ;w;"

Ah yeah sure you can make some changes, and I haven't gotten that far so if you don't want the other order feel free to cancel haha. Sorry for this late reply, I just finished my last exam today though so I'm finally free. :)
Ah ok, well the first one (not the silhouette) you can keep as is, should still be fine I think.
For the other, if you're really ok with me canceling, then I'd like to. Otherwise, I think I should at least pay you for the sketch, if you've gotten that far.

Ah ok, well the first one (not the silhouette) you can keep as is, should still be fine I think.
For the other, if you're really ok with me canceling, then I'd like to. Otherwise, I think I should at least pay you for the sketch, if you've gotten that far.
Ah okay that's cool, and nah no need to pay me for a sketch haha I start a piece and just delete it sometimes so it's no biggie. :3

ooh! i would like to buy a chibi let me get my form together! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order Form:
What you want: chibi
Ref of character: below
Background: is it possible to just make the chibi with a transparent background?
Expression: a neutral facial expression
Body: whole body
Total Cost: 500? (you can raise price if needed)
Extra/Specific details: i included pictures with a hat and without a hat. i want the hat to be on in the chibi but i would like some hair to be poking out the front. (if that?s okay)

I'm sorry for the delay! I finally finished your commission though, I hope you like it. :3

15qDJjd.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was getting to it!

What you want: Main style!
Ref of character: [x] [x]
Background: Up to you! Night sky would probably be best
Expression: Your choice.
Body: I'll leave this up to you. I really like the first and second examples for this style and can't decide whether I would like it fullbody or upper body or whatever. Do whatever you feel like!
Total Cost: Are you still accepting collectibles because I have like 5 of each of the Halloween ones now. xD If not just let me know the TBT amount!
Extra/Specific details: The one image is actually the only ref of his regular wolf form that I have, but it's very similar to his werewolf form. He also keeps the tattoo in regular wolf form as well

Ahhh I seriously can't get over how awesome your art is. Like I'd gladly just spend all of my TBT on you haha. I'm probably gonna order like two more pieces after this so hopefully you don't get tired of me. :blush:

Your order is up next :)

Back