• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

Haha but it's true : D
I agree I stalk one too many people on here lol xD
Ooooo been working on Star Wars The Old Republic with a friend and Tera with friends I met and another TBT member : D
Awwww thank you haha, shall send one your way as well^__^

Aha sometimes I just click on random people who are online and kind of look at their page then leave like idk what I'm doing (it's when I have like nothing to do or I'm super bored lol).
And oh lol really? I don't play like any MMO's (at least that I can think of) but that sounds cool haha, and oh fellow tbt member, that's awesome. x3
And np, ty for giving me one as well. x)
(I need to give one to Pokemanz now lol)

Aha sometimes I just click on random people who are online and kind of look at their page then leave like idk what I'm doing (it's when I have like nothing to do or I'm super bored lol).
And oh lol really? I don't play like any MMO's (at least that I can think of) but that sounds cool haha, and oh fellow tbt member, that's awesome. x3
And np, ty for giving me one as well. x)
(I need to give one to Pokemanz now lol)

Haha I actually do that as well strange habit of mine >__<
Ah yeah my good friend got me started on StarWars and then from there I started Tera on my own so addictive lol. She even taught me game etiquette for MMO's xD
Yup she's also great help in Tera haha I usually need help at one point or another xD
You're quite welcome^^

Haha I actually do that as well strange habit of mine >__<
Ah yeah my good friend got me started on StarWars and then from there I started Tera on my own so addictive lol. She even taught me game etiquette for MMO's xD
Yup she's also great help in Tera haha I usually need help at one point or another xD
You're quite welcome^^

Lol haha you know what, strange is good. XD
Jeez lol, I don't play many online games, all this talk is making me want to all of a sudden. XD
Must be hella fun. :3
Lol omg I would suck at like playing and would need back up for everything pff.

Lol haha you know what, strange is good. XD
Jeez lol, I don't play many online games, all this talk is making me want to all of a sudden. XD
Must be hella fun. :3
Lol omg I would suck at like playing and would need back up for everything pff.

True I do enjoy my habits xD
OMG definitely try some : O I literally just got super into both Tera and now Star Wars haha I finally am really geting into these ugh I had such a fear of the social aspect but OMG it's fine in the end talking with other players : ) But yeah they are def. hella fun 8'D
Nah it has like auto-save or something but yeah def. try them at some point^^

True I do enjoy my habits xD
OMG definitely try some : O I literally just got super into both Tera and now Star Wars haha I finally am really geting into these ugh I had such a fear of the social aspect but OMG it's fine in the end talking with other players : ) But yeah they are def. hella fun 8'D
Nah it has like auto-save or something but yeah def. try them at some point^^

Lol same, unless they're bad/annoying habits. XD
And omg that sounds pretty fun, I'm actually socially awkward but I'm better online. :3
Haha maybe I will when I find the time, we'll see. >w<

Sorry for my rather late order form, but:

Order Form:
What you want: Chibi
Ref of character: [x]
Background: Maybe a dark forest? Or you can choose whichever kind of bg would fit best, if you'd like. x)
Expression: Grinning, he's a ruthless and mischievous kind.
Body: Whole Body showing, if possible?
Total Cost: 500 BTB?
Extra/Specific details: Scythe does not have to be included! You can if you think it can fit (and just let me know the total pricing after)!

--- Put on waitlist, please! ^^ Thank you

Lol same, unless they're bad/annoying habits. XD
And omg that sounds pretty fun, I'm actually socially awkward but I'm better online. :3
Haha maybe I will when I find the time, we'll see. >w<

Yeah true haha, I don't really try t keep any bad habits even though I have plenty xD
OMG it really is, you hould definitely at least try Tera I could help you out if you ever try it ;D So much customization and great battle system^^
But yeah take your time if you're busy : )

Sorry for my rather late order form, but:

Order Form:
What you want: Chibi
Ref of character: [x]
Background: Maybe a dark forest? Or you can choose whichever kind of bg would fit best, if you'd like. x)
Expression: Grinning, he's a ruthless and mischievous kind.
Body: Whole Body showing, if possible?
Total Cost: 500 BTB?
Extra/Specific details: Scythe does not have to be included! You can if you think it can fit (and just let me know the total pricing after)!

--- Put on waitlist, please! ^^ Thank you

Oh my god he's so cute holy. ;A;
Now I'm inspired to make a chibi oc. XD
Also could you do 650 tbt?
The actual humans and stuff are worth more since I put more effort into them (like the animal ones are worth less).
Not to mention I get carried away and add way more detail than I should. ;w;"

What you want: chibi of my OC
Ref of character: [X]
Background: mm maybe a forest or something? idk haha you can do whatever you want!
Expression: idk hahah, up to you!
Body: fullbody if possible!
Total Cost: 400?
Extra/Specific details: thank you so much! how much would it cost to get her baby deer drawn as well?

Finished cheezyfries's order! I hope you like how it turned out. :)
I like how the clouds turned out personally lol.

V9mWZgV.jpg

What you want: A silhouette with background!
Ref of character: No characters, just a small fawn (a doe) with an owl perched on her back <3
Background: Whatever kind of galaxy you feel like drawing into it!
Expression: I'd like them both to be looking up at the sky
Body: Whole bodies showing (I think this is how you say it?)
Total Cost: One Pumpkin Cupcake Collectible <3
Extra/Specific details: Could you draw them in a foresty setting, please?

Thank you~

punctuallyAbsent's order is finished. :3

HFxYIeB.jpg

Back