• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

I've updated the first post with some important and devastating informaton. :(

Damn... Don't be sorry, and good luck :(
Thanks for what you have done during 14 days

Last edited:
Damn... Don't be sorry, and good luck :(
Thanks for what you have done during 14 days

The sad thing is, it wasn't much. :( I've been finishing three classes and gotten my driver's licence this month, so my schedule has been so full I've barely been able to deliver any prizes. I almost considered quitting the forum because of this... But I can't. I need to admit to my mistakes. :(

I am sorry your save corrupted <3 You are still a super generous person, don't feel bad! n_n

Don't quit the forum, Real life is more important and I think everybody can understand :eek:
Don't worry
I'm sorry for your save too..

Aw </3
I might do a 2 weeks til Christmas giveaway...

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did it happen? :c

Aw </3
I might do a 2 weeks til Christmas giveaway...

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did it happen? :c

That's the thing, I have no idea. I must have powered off the DS too early. :(
I hope you do, I won't participate but this amazing community really deserves it.

I'm so sorry...
GOD DAMMIT, GRUMPY CAT IS CRYING
I don't really need any art drawn
[except for me smooching marshal on the cheek, the person i commsioned hasn't responded for 4+ days now.]

- - - Post Merge - - -

[im everlastingjulia hehe xD]

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel so sad for you :c
I know what its like
I was finishing off fighting a gym leader earlier, I had been playing for 5+ hours
and then
suddenly
my 3ds just turned off
I didn't save
So I was like
''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFSSSSS'

I'm so sorry...
GOD DAMMIT, GRUMPY CAT IS CRYING
I don't really need any art drawn
[except for me smooching marshal on the cheek, the person i commsioned hasn't responded for 4+ days now.]

- - - Post Merge - - -

[im everlastingjulia hehe xD]

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel so sad for you :c
I know what its like
I was finishing off fighting a gym leader earlier, I had been playing for 5+ hours
and then
suddenly
my 3ds just turned off
I didn't save
So I was like
''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFSSSSS'

Ohh I'm so sorry about that :( Games are awesome and all, but this is probably the greatest frustration...

I'm so sorry about your game. *hugs* You don't need to worry about my prize. Just take care of real life stuff and getting your game sorted. Please don't leave the forums. You seems like such a nice person. <3

Back