• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

Bon

Casualista
Bells
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Pink Feather
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (28) +
giveawaybanner_zps047741b0.png

It's been hard for me, admitting this... I feel very very stupid and extremely sad, because I hate to disappoint all of you like this. :(
On the 16th, my save corrupted. I had transferred all of the prizes to a spare copy so that I wouldn't mix them up and then this happened. Some of you might have seen me trying to sell villagers on the forum, I've been cycling like crazy so that I might afford giving the winners something anyway.
I feel so stupid and sad about this whole thing... I just wanted to give something back to an amazing community. I hope you'll all forgive me...
As a last resort, I will draw a small request for anyone I can't give anything to. I hope that makes it a little better...

December 1st: Gorgeous series [pg 1-6, winner: Kammeh]
December 2nd: Hair-bow wig [pg 6-7, winner: ZanessaGaily]
December 3rd: 1 million bells [pg 7-9, winner: Korra]
December 4th: Hybrid set [pg 9-12, winner: Yui Z]
December 5th: Grab bag [pg 12-13, winner: DaintyC]
December 6th: Art [pg 13-16, winner: Sej]
December 7th: Art [pg 13-16, winner: MissKatsu]
December 8th: Lovely series [pg 16-17, winner: ItachiKouyou]
December 9th: Villager pictures [pg 17-19, winner: Melsi]
December 10th: Streetpass grab bag [pg 19-20, winner: ChibiAngel86]
December 11th: 1 million bells [pg 21-22, winner: Vannilllabeth]
December 12th: 1 million bells [pg 21-22, winner: EverlastingJulia]
December 13th: 7-11 set [pg 22-26, winner: Poliwag0]
December 14th: Grab bag [pg 26-29, winner: Hazelx]?
December 15th: Villager pictures

Last edited:
My favourite deer villager is Fauna, as she is adorable, always round my house, a great buddy, and normal's are my favourite personality. The deer are just adorable as well xD

It's definitely a tie between Deirdre and Diana. I love Diana because she has a sassy attitude at times but she's really sweet to me, not to mention very cute! But I love Deirdre because she is really overlooked in my opinion. She's quite friendly, playful and blunt, but I think she's adorable. Honestly, I just love all my deers ❤

Last edited:
My favourite deer villager is Fauna, as she is adorable, always round my house, a great buddy, and normal's are my favourite personality. The deer are just adorable as well xD
It's definitely a tie between Deirdre and Diana. I love Diana because she has a sassy attitude at times but she's really sweet to me, not to mention really cute! But I love Deirdre because she is really overlooked in my opinion. She's really friendly, playful and blunt, but I think she's adorable. Honestly, I just love all my deers ❤

Both added ^v^

I have so many little deer in my town that I adore, so it's really hard to pick just one ... BUUT out of all of them, I'd have to say Beau. He's too adorable and sweet and he gets along with everyone in my town c:. And his house is perf <3

My favourite deer is Erik... but I was just time travelling so I could transfer him to my new town.. and he's gone. Waaaaah! :( :( :(

I am entering please and my favourite deer is Erik he just moved into my town c:

Could I enter please?

I love Beau! as he is my villager, but I think Deirdre is also awesome. I love Beau because he's soo cute. But Deirdre's hair and eyebrows really get to me like no other. I hope I can have her in my town someday!

Last edited:
Oh, I'd love to enter :)
My favorite is Fauna I think. It is difficult to choose because I really like the deer villagers.

I would like to enter! :D

My favorite deer villager is, like most other people, Fauna! I was lucky to get her in my town when I first started, and I've had her since! She's my absolute favorite and is super adorable!

Back