• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

I'd like to enter. c:

My favourite popular villager is Beau. He's such a cutie. <3

I'll enter. :) My favorite popular villager is a tie between Beau and Stitches! I love my lazies ❤

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! My favorite popular villager is Merengue, (but I secretly adore Phoebe more)!

Last edited:
Oooh, I'll enter for sure!
My favorite popular villager is Lolly (if she's that popular). If we're talking about Marshal/Merengue/Julian popular, then Marshal, my sweet sweet marshmallow!

I'd like to enter! My favourite popular villager is Tangy. She was the first villager I ever met on my first animal crossing game. I really likes her personality and how she's an orange.

If it's not 2 late to enter my favourite popular villager is...

Francine if she counts as popular
if not...
Merengue

Enter me for today's question:
Favorite popular villager?
It would have to be Julian the smug unicorn because:
A. He's a UNICORN!!!
2. He's currently in my boyfriend's town and I visit him everyday so I feel a friendship starting.
3. His house is so perfectly themed with him.
and D. HE'S A UNICORN!!!!!!
fluffy-5659c2e20fc85f9d834347f9dae7238f.jpg

I have the Animal Crossing 3DS XL. When I first got it I have my nail designer lady paint my nails to match it. Then I went to Japan with my awesome new toy and nails. I felt pretty cool.

1499580_10101607481765622_2087935407_n.jpg

My 3ds color is the AC:NL special edition.
Its white with the animal crossing icons, like the house and tanuki leaf c:

My 3DS XL is just the plain red version.
I would have definitely gotten the A Link Between World's one if it had come out earlier >.>

Back