• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Blueming's Blooming Catalog (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Joe
Island: Paeonia
Cataloging Current sets and poster “posters”
Post automatically merged:

Oops sorry :LOL:

IGN: Joe
Island: Paeonia
Cataloging Current sets and poster “poostars”

Oops sorry :LOL:

In-Game Name: Naomi
Island Name: Triskelion
Interested in Cataloging (Current Sets/Sets of the Day/Posters): Current Sets

In-Game Name: Ashtea
Island Name: Genovia
Interested in Cataloging (Current Sets/Sets of the Day/Posters): Sets of the day, Current sets (specifically, plastic pool!)

Today is the last day to catalog the second half of the posters! I will not be bringing these back and I'll be giving them away starting tomorrow :) I'll be bringing back the first half once I get rid of all/most of the second half so I can have some space

Also, just a reminder to please follow my rules! I am not that strict with my rules but please don't steal anything or mix up my sets :(

As for Sets of the Day, I am pretty lenient about my slots so if you requested right when slots were filled but didn't make it, please don't edit your post! I will try to get to your request, and if not, you can always request again tomorrow :)

1. Speed bag
2. Wall mounted TV (20 in)
3. Wall mounted TV (50 in)
4. Foosball table
5. Fortune telling set
6. Upright piano
7. Electric kick scooter
8. Double sofa
9. Digital scale
10. Yellow diner set
11. Pink diner set
12. Pants press

In for the set of the day.

Can I request these 2 sets for tomorrow pls?

Mr. Flamingo
Mrs. Flamingo

In-Game Name: ~Kilza~
Island Name: Vasisland
Interested in Cataloging: Sets of the Day

I'd like to request the pull-up-bar stand as a set of the day, thanks!

hi! here for the sets of the day - could i request the fax machine and throwback skull radio? ;u;

xara from axolotl c:

In-Game Name: Phoebe
Island Name: Sfienrow
Interested in Cataloging (Current Sets/Sets of the Day/Posters): Sets of the day and poostars

Can I request the serving cart for the next sets of the day?

Hello!

In-Game Name: Simone

Island Name: Nook Isle

Interested in Cataloging: sets of the day please
Can I suggest the red diner set and pink diner set?

Thank you <3 !!!

In game name: Aliya
Island name: Seabrook
Interested in cataloging: Sets of the day

Thank you for your kindness as always! I might be selling turnips so if I don't respond right away, that's why but I'll be there as soon as I can <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back