• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Blue PJs

Bells
Daisy Easter Egg
Eevee Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (38) +
I am looking to buy blue PJ clothing. Name your price, and we'll talk from there.

Last edited:
hmm do you still need them? i don't have the full set but has some from here and there

I have the red suit and pants, and the pink helmet. I'll let you catalog it for free if you do it in my town. (I need the visitors)

Also, can I catalog the blue pants and green helmet?

Last edited:
I happen to have the full blue and green zap suits with me. I can let you catalog them. I'll have to order you the pink pj set though. I have the night cap, bottoms and top. I'd like you to visit my town, though. 1k per piece sound good for the pink stuff?

I happen to have the full blue and green zap suits with me. I can let you catalog them. I'll have to order you the pink pj set though. I have the night cap, bottoms and top. I'd like you to visit my town, though. 1k per piece sound good for the pink stuff?

I have all of that...
The stuff at the top is what I already have. After I catalog th8827'sstuff, all I'll need is the blue pjs (unless there is another colour of zap stuff im missing)

I have all of that...
The stuff at the top is what I already have. After I catalog th8827'sstuff, all I'll need is the blue pjs (unless there is another colour of zap stuff im missing)

Ah, I misread. I thought that is what you didn't have yet. My bad.

Back