Eevee Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (38) +
I am looking to buy blue PJ clothing. Name your price, and we'll talk from there.

Last edited:
hmm do you still need them? i don't have the full set but has some from here and there

I have the red suit and pants, and the pink helmet. I'll let you catalog it for free if you do it in my town. (I need the visitors)

Also, can I catalog the blue pants and green helmet?

Last edited:
I happen to have the full blue and green zap suits with me. I can let you catalog them. I'll have to order you the pink pj set though. I have the night cap, bottoms and top. I'd like you to visit my town, though. 1k per piece sound good for the pink stuff?

I happen to have the full blue and green zap suits with me. I can let you catalog them. I'll have to order you the pink pj set though. I have the night cap, bottoms and top. I'd like you to visit my town, though. 1k per piece sound good for the pink stuff?

I have all of that...
The stuff at the top is what I already have. After I catalog th8827'sstuff, all I'll need is the blue pjs (unless there is another colour of zap stuff im missing)

I have all of that...
The stuff at the top is what I already have. After I catalog th8827'sstuff, all I'll need is the blue pjs (unless there is another colour of zap stuff im missing)

Ah, I misread. I thought that is what you didn't have yet. My bad.

Back