• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

bro you did one for me🥺🥺🥺 i’m yelling blink these are so adorable, ily🥺💗 i also love mine so much omg🥺

bro you did one for me🥺🥺🥺 i’m yelling blink these are so adorable, ily🥺💗 i also love mine so much omg🥺
i havent talked to you in forever and i remembered how much I loved doing your rep ;~;
i miss you so much bby 💙

You have a lot of requests but its worth a shot. These are so cute, ty for considering <3

13490224-6845-42D1-B63E-99B34E75F4FF-425-000000177DB073BC.JPG

AFE0F58D-F501-4351-B615-94B8072038BF-425-0000001785D38A43.JPG

These are absolutely adorable! Here’s my rep if you happen to have some free time!
1596595162261.jpeg
Thank you for considering!

BLINK!!! These are SO cute!

Could I possibly get one of my Island Rep? I'll send you a ref through PM's if that's okay~ ;w;​

What a cool little shop! If you still have time, here’s my island rep:
DA81AEB4-B4D2-4CD2-B837-87C2899F1CA5.jpeg

These are so cute ajdjfpg
I keep missing your shop openings T_T

Consider her if you’re still open for requests?

i miss you too, we gotta talk more🥺💗
ill remind myself to go leave a random hedgehog on your profile on my phone <:
also cause i still know you're on 24/7, i stg 👀 💙

*ipad is charging, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Here's my two one character if you have some free time and would like to draw him!
(For my character wearing the hakama, I would love it if you included the fox mask on the side of his head, but if its too complex don't worry about it!)
character ref!.jpg
fox-mask.5a6bf00.png
Thank you so much for considering! 🥺 💕

Last edited:
ill remind myself to go leave a random hedgehog on your profile on my phone <:
also cause i still know you're on 24/7, i stg 👀 💙

*ipad is charging, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

looking forward to the random hedgehog😌 and you do be right about that LMAO

If you are still taking them can I maybe get one of my OC?
1596598723830.png
Her left eye is pink and the right one is blue

Last edited:
Aaaa are you still open? If so could I get one for these characters?
Reference
Reference

Also can you do a gijinka of Dobie? If not the first 2 are fine.

Tysm!!
I'm open <: I'm actually tryna make as many tiny icons as I can before fair cause why not!
THeres a lot and I'm going through them one by one plus I'm terrible at charging my ipad. Im never near my charger LMAO
Post automatically merged:

JUST SAW THIS MAKING IT

MY PFP ASAP I LOVE IT EO MUCH MY WUEEN
EGGBII/ BIIBEGG IS QUEEN 💙

Hey, if you're still willing to, I'd like to go ahead and request one of my NH island rep. Thanks for considering!
29ZmkIK.png

Back