• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Binge Watching.

finishing up season 2 of Lilyhammer on netflixs and season 1 of Narcos , both are good so far.

Been binge watching random anime that I've already seen... Right now it's The Pet Girl of Sakurasou and before that I watched all the released episodes of Kiss Him, Not Me in a night.

Binging Survivor Cagayan again on Amazon Video since I'm out of Black Mirror episodes.

ive been bingewatching gilmore girls. one season down, six seasons and the new revival thing to go.

this but i've only got about 5 episodes of season 7 left. i've been going through it pretty slowly though cause season 7 is a little bit of a drag

The only thing I've actually binge watched was Stranger Things. It was okay, I was really hooked on it at the time and I wanted to see what happened next. Plus it's a relatively short season, so I thought, why not?

Other shows that I've come close to binging on were Gilmore Girls and Outlander, the only thing that stopped me from truly binging on them was because I was alternating between the two at the time.

I binge-watched Skam last week. I'm not big on youth series but my friend made me watch it and it turned out really good. I caught up on Friday just in time for a new episode.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo ;D
I finished watching 10 episodes yesterday.... Probably going to finish watching it today.
//dies

Last edited:
I binge watched The Office (US) a month ago, and here I sit... binge watching it again. I'm obsessed right now.

Star Trek. All of it. Just did all of The Next Generation, now I'm doing Voyager as well as all of the movies. Next I will be doing the original series.

Back