• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Binge Watching.

Currently binge watching Black Mirror on Netflix, I have considered watching Haters Back Off but I don't think it's all that good?

Orange is the New Black
it's okay but they try to force the political/social justice themes a bit too hard, i don't care that its in there, its just that they could've done it better

About 2 weeks ago it was Black Mirror. What an amazing show. Too bad I've seen them all now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently binge watching Black Mirror on Netflix, I have considered watching Haters Back Off but I don't think it's all that good?
Haters Back Off is ok. The storyline gets a little serious by the finale, but not my favorite show ever.

I've been obsessively watching New Girl for the past month. I know I started it before Halloween but not too long before, and I'm already almost through with season 4.

I've been obsessively watching New Girl for the past month. I know I started it before Halloween but not too long before, and I'm already almost through with season 4.

i should go back and watch that again from start. Watching Narcos season 1 atm.

Last edited:
Breaking Bad
yeah for sure infact i just finished that show on rebinge i watched it when it first came out few weeks in then was a fan for life so many great moments . Also a fan of Better call Saul.

The last thing that I binge-watched was actually for some reason Sofia the First.

Shameless. So good.

I also binged The Office (US) because I'd only seen the UK version before. I watched all of it in two and a half weeks...

Just finished The Nanny, now moving on to Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Recently finished Hannibal!! =D
Before that it was Stranger Things which I also loved.

Back