• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Bill is moving! (Taken!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathetic

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
う
Feedback
100% (111) +
:( He just announced he wanted to go by the 1st (i'll tt then tt back). I need more room for dreamies BUT...

I'll probably give him away for free, hes such a sweetheart! If theres too many people wanting him I'll do a raffle/auction maybe. :lemon: First come first serve? I accept friend reserves, take your time if you have no room! Its Dec.30 in my game.

Last edited:
I'll take him! Can I wander around your town a bit for some exploring/fruit collection as well? My FC is on my sidebar if you're interested, just write me back!

Ahh darn! Wish I would have seen this earlier!
He's my last dreamy. D:

I can offer you a million bells, hybrids or the sloppy set. >:

fUBUfua woah! It could turn into an Auction or a raffle, bUt I really need some bells..but then again I said first come first serve..

How about supacake can get bill but I get a cut of those bells? :lemon: we can do two visitors at once in your town...

Ah I think its best that I do a randomized thing.

Merge/editing this post in a second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SupaCake gets the Bill (bad pun wow)! Sorry, rndrn!

Omg, thank you so much! Is it okay if I can pick up him up in about 30 mins- 1 hour?
I'm about to leave the house, but I'll rush back asap!

You said first come and then changed your mind and 'randomly' chose the one that bribed you.

You said first come and then changed your mind and 'randomly' chose the one that bribed you.

I'm giving Bill for free, I don't want anything now. I don't get how it isn't fair, I don't want anything. I didn't tell her/him to give me anything, I just said I needed bells and I changed my mind THEN because I could just earn the bells myself.

EDIT: Whoops, hold on I forgot to explain something. I said, "First come first serve?" with a question mark, so I didn't know whether or not. Its not my fault, I'm sorry, Its randomly generated. I don't pick. I usually randomize if 2 or more people want it. Otherwise, Its a animal in animal crossing, yes, animal crossing is my life (gotta agree with that!). But, I'm glad your being polite about it.

Last edited:
Rndrn, I don't see why you're trying to make a big deal out of this.
It's obvious that you don't even care about Bill, you said I can take him if you get "a cut" of what I was offering to the OP.
He really is my last dreamy.

If OP wants to take my offer, then s/he can and it's completely their choice.

Anyways, thanks a bunch, Makkine!
Let me know whenever you'd like me to come over to pick up Bill and/or trade.

Right now would be great! I'm so happy he gets a wonderful home! Excuse my town, its still obviously in progress. Gate is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back