• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bets

STORMCOMMANDER said:
At most of the forums you'd go to, people don't like it when there is discussion about off topic things in a thread. For example, why should talking about different types of cheese be allowed in a thread about SSBB?

So maybe the bells were a little more related to betting than cheese is related to SSBB, but another thing is that the issue that was being discussed here had already been solved and there was no need to continue the off topic discussion.
Yet you are doing it.

Next time, don't say a terrible comparison if you know it is one.

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
At most of the forums you'd go to, people don't like it when there is discussion about off topic things in a thread. For example, why should talking about different types of cheese be allowed in a thread about SSBB?

So maybe the bells were a little more related to betting than cheese is related to SSBB, but another thing is that the issue that was being discussed here had already been solved and there was no need to continue the off topic discussion.
Yet you are doing it.

Yes, I am discussing this off topic in order to stop the previous off topic discussion. And I was doing you a favor after you asked for an explanation, so you should have made up your mind if you wanted to know why the off topic discussion should have stopped.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:

Yet you are doing it.

Yes, I am discussing this off topic in order to stop the previous off topic discussion. And I was doing you a favor after you asked for an explanation, so you should have made up your mind if you wanted to know why the off topic discussion should have stopped.
And I said that what you said is like what you said before at that time when you said that I said....stuff.

Could we stop that kind of talk?

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:

Yet you are doing it.

And I said that what you said is like what you said before at that time when you said that I said....stuff.

I really have no idea what you're talking about anymore. :wacko:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:

Yet you are doing it.

I really have no idea what you're talking about anymore. :wacko:
Thats what I'm saying!

You keep talking similar to "And I said that what you said is like what you said before at that time when you said that I said....stuff."

I'm just going to input here, but this is fine, just like in real life, one topic could lead to something totally different.

Back