best RPG for SNES

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
....this one was close, because there where so many good ones, but THE best one was definatly Earthbound. i loved the storyline, the fighting style was awsome, it was really helpful how the annoying really easy guys didnt attack, but would run away, and if you were really powerful kill on contact. anyone have a clue when the next one will come out?

I disagree. I think that the best RPG for SNES is Super Mario RPG. But anyway, that's just my opinion. And I think that there will be an Earthbound launch title for the Revolution.

BULERIAS said:
I disagree. I think that the best RPG for SNES is Super Mario RPG. But anyway, that's just my opinion. And I think that there will be an Earthbound launch title for the Revolution.
that was a good one too, it came in second for me :), i just liked Earthbound more.

SPORGE27 said:
i say Chrono Trigger although SMRPG is close.
chrono trigger was cool, but it got really hard after a while... thats why i loved earthbound, it was hard, but not impossible.

It was a long one. It took forever for me to finish (It was one of my first games)
It was fun though. It's where "grab it" hovering above a sword began.

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
It was a long one. It took forever for me to finish (It was one of my first games)
It was fun though. It's where "grab it" hovering above a sword began.
grab it hovering around a sword? What do you mean?

You know when there is like a sword in the ground and in big letters hovering above it it says grab it? That's when it started.

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
You know when there is like a sword in the ground and in big letters hovering above it it says grab it? That's when it started.
No, I actually don't know what you are talking about....

I actually liked Secret of Mana a lot. I didn't like SMRPG at all. It seemed not to be my kind of game at the time. Earthbound was a good one, though.

Back