Best reply to a PM you have ever gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
So I know yall youngins like to "Private Message" each other. Now post the oddest replies you've ever gotten here. From any forum.

Just saying, but... I don't think it's best to share PMs, as you know... the word private is there for a reason.

AndyB said:
Just saying, but... I don't think it's best to share PMs, as you know... the word private is there for a reason.
I'm not aiming for deep, dark, secret info. Just funny things that can be said in a conversation. Just trying to pick up activity.

As long as the PMs aren't making fun of anyone or any personal information comes out then this should be fine.

This isn't mine personally, it's from a VM someone I know got on a GaGa Board I go to though:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Adult language</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Person 1: (In Person 2's Graphic Request thread) Can you make me a set with pictures of hot men in please and says 'gaydildo' somewhere.
Person 2: Errrr no. Sorry. D:</div>

Each time I see that I burst out laughing.

SAMwich said:
This isn't mine personally, it's from a VM someone I know got on a GaGa Board I go to though:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Adult language</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Person 1: (In Person 2's Graphic Request thread) Can you make me a set with pictures of hot men in please and says 'gaydildo' somewhere.
Person 2: Errrr no. Sorry. D:</div>

Each time I see that I burst out laughing.
i lol'd

Also

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">IT FELT LIKE I WAS PASSING A *censored.3.0*ING BLISSEY THROUGH ME. -
-
EGG OR NO EGG?
-
TWO EGGS. GASP
-
OH NOES! DDDDDD:
-
YES!!!!! AND A HAPPINY HATCHED IN THE TOILET. ;___; </div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
PT said:
No, then people would DIE. You want good people that only want to have FUN at Smash Camp to die a painful horrible death? You disgust me! Young whippersnappers thinking radioactivity is COOL because it GLOWS. When will they see it causes EXPOSURE to the most terrible sicknesses in the world? NEVER that's when. You people and your NEEDS. If I EVER catch you youngins pouring those toxic waste barrels into THAT LAKE, I'll personally make sure you're all the FIRST to get a full EXPERIENCE of the radioactive lake. Now get OFF my lawn. I swear I'll call them COPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back