• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bell Tree Relationships?

I enjoy my little chats with Teabagel ahem, I mean...Uttumori, Arize, Stalfos, KaydeeKrunk and Cherub! :)

I miss my little chats with Kess, Sheila and Shinx who are now inactive. :(

I will miss AlminTakuya when he leaves TBT. :(

All these people are pretty great people to talk to and I've gotten to know them a little bit, its sad to see some of them go and I'm glad I have the ones who are still active to talk too.

Shout to all you guys for being fabulous! c:

Last edited:
yeah, some of my best friends are from here c: though honestly, whomst actually uses this hellsite anymore

I've never actually had any serious relationships with people on here, but I have a few groups of friends I usually talk with daily on discord. Most of them don't even bother with this site anymore (and I'm starting to do the same), but I mean I'm on my like what 3rd or 4th tbt waifu ???

if you've never had a tbt husbando/waifu then imho you truly haven't experienced what this site can offer, just sayin

yeah i have a few people i talk to on the forums sometimes and a few i talk to on discord everyday. TBT has one of the best communities ive ever seen on a forum and i'd like to get to know more members.

Last edited:
eun is my ride or die but i knew him before this hellsite

other than that there are quite a few people i've gotten closer with but i won't bother namedropping 'cause i know i'll forget someone

Xerolin , Poyonomatopeia , Dawnpiplup and Bahamut are my best friends here :blush:

also i like nox , monkey d luffy and pufflekirby21 / cress! but we are not that friends

Lucanosa, babii, twentyonepilots, Taiko, Uttumori/Teabagel, Nightmares, RainbowCherry, and ThePeanutButterFish

these guys

mMMmMMmMmMMMmM friendos
very good friendos, I talk to them everyday pretty much
my only friends :')

I very rarely talk to them here on TBT, pretty much all on Discord

Last edited:
I enjoy my little chats with Teabagel ahem, I mean...Uttumori, Arize, Stalfos, KaydeeKrunk and Cherub! :)

I miss my little chats with Kess, Sheila and Shinx who are now inactive. :(

I will miss AlminTakuya when he leaves TBT. :(

All these people are pretty great people to talk to and I've gotten to know them a little bit, its sad to see some of them go and I'm glad I have the ones who are still active to talk too.

Shout to all you guys for being fabulous! c:

You're definitely one of my favourite people here :')

I'd rather not list all the names because I might forget someone! But so many people on here are so kind and amazing ^_^ Well most of my favourite people are already on my friends list here!

I've talked to lots of people here but either they're inactive now or I stopped talking to some entirely when I found out that they're fake (a few of them are genuine and nice though). But still, I don't feel like going through unnecessary drama. My girlfriend irl has an account on here too, if that counts.

No, honestly. I'm kinda new here- been here a month, tops- so I don't have any friends.

I'd love to make friends, though! I really want to get more involved here. :)

Lol I remember the old days, TBT marriages used to be hilarious. This place used to be super fun back in the day.

Now I'm just a loner here, all my friends left and I don't have friends here anymore :(

Back