• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Sage returns after a few months and all everyone wants is their collectibles... typical ol' tbt.

Lol. Sage returns after a few months and all everyone wants is their collectibles... typical ol' tbt.

We all want dem pokeballs ;)

I mean, it's kinda rude to be like that, but at the same time I'm sick of valuables leaving circulation due to inactives haha

Last edited:
UPDATE 5/11: We have yet to distribute seashells at this time and are still working on the full implementation! Please do not contact us about them yet until we have removed this notice. - Justin
No, this notice is still up so they haven't been distributed yet, I assume.

Did they say when the new mods would be announced?

Oblivia (the bae) said they were going to try fast track the process, but not to expect anything until the end of the month, at the earliest, as that was being generous.

Oblivia (the bae) said they were going to try fast track the process, but not to expect anything until the end of the month, at the earliest, as that was being generous.

Thanks man. Did you apply? You've been here for YEARS!

Ah, I actually do remember that. Thanks for correcting me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back