Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great event, thank you! And thank you for the 97 bells ^^

YAYYY I've always wanted a bunch of peaches and now I have them :3

Last edited:
omg incredible changes in store for us!! so excited for scenery!

would love to enter the raffle!

Unexpected and exciting! The violets are my favourite flowers so need to grab a few.

Please staff, I beg that we get our proper team fragment 🥺💚💜💚 Our team is Actually, Nevermind. We are not lost, I am honoured and proud to be a Neverminder, my team mates are just the best and will be friends always 🫶💜

Very excited for sparkling Christmas lights ✨✨✨

Last edited:
Very interesting update! Looking forward to the upcoming events as well!
Thank you staff for all that you do! 💜

the update looks very cool! always happy to receive free bells lol

My first raffle!
I'm excited to participate in all of these events since I havent been active here for a few years. Especially since I don't have any collectables yet!
Best of luck to everyone and have fun y'all!

Please retain old NL art for flowers, etc. they're already beautifully designed as is. We must respect and preserve the legacy of New Leaf seeing as though 3DS online services are going to shut down next year. If we must have a New Horizons flower, all I kindly ask for is the green mum hybrid 💚💚💚

Also hooray another raffle wheeeeee 🎉 thank you for the 86 bells!

These changes are all so good. I love the scenery idea and cannot wait for some of the more obscure ones to return... the winter one will be great and it'll be good to see details that are obscured.

I honestly would ask for a sellback option on the fruits at this point now that they're unlimited but that may just be me!

Pleaseeee orange cosmos in the event 🙏

I would honestly love for these "collectibles patchnotes" to be a more regular thing!

Wow, so much neat new stuff, not sure if I can keep up with everything xDD

In any case thanks for the bells, also can't wait for the christmas event in december!!

Alright, better get to posting so I can get Ruby finally.

If I can't have the team fragment then at least I can have the rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back