• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the direct happens while I'm out ;P Oh well. Glad to hear the groups are back in stock though!

Its hilarious to me that the old cakes are now "rare." Those use to just sit there for the longest time! And believe it or not, choco cakes. They kept just sitting there, no one buying them when I joined. How times have changed. :)

I WANTED A CHOCOLATE CAKE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!1
here's you go. and this one actually looks edible.
tBJF7FZ.jpg

Last edited:
Its hilarious to me that the old cakes are now "rare." Those use to just sit there for the longest time! And believe it or not, choco cakes. They kept just sitting there, no one buying them when I joined. How times have changed. :)

I know. Ironic, isn't it xD

It kinda upsets me though, I had 5 cakes but I gave them all away for free :/

Hurray, people like the cake!
Shoutout to the staff for making me redo it about fifteen times :')

taaVjZv.png

^ The new Cake is so pretty, and reminds me of Merengue. <3
Thank you for taking the time & effort in adding this new design!​

I know right!? XD

I can't wait for the day when the pear or orange get rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back