• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Bell Exchange, Hybrids, Bushes & Unorderables for TBT [New Items]

I'm available for a while.
If you already ordered, you can VM me your order.

Edit: I get Afternoon-Tea Sets very slowly compared to flowers/other sets. If I don't get to your order right away, sorry friends.

Last edited:
Order: Sloppy Set, Bottled Ship
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
Total TBT for Order: 45

Please and thanks in advance!

FC:4296-4155-7136
Order: 7-11 Set, 2x Jacob's ladders, 1x Red Carnation, 1xWhite Carnation, Bells for TBT- 10,000,000
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup
Total TBT for Order: 100

Can I buy the afternoon tea set? Also do you still have some 24 Hour Shop ABDs? How much for those.... I am saving for Rosie, but I am gonna spend 120 tbt on for pokemon.

Can I buy the afternoon tea set? Also do you still have some 24 Hour Shop ABDs? How much for those.... I am saving for Rosie, but I am gonna spend 120 tbt on for pokemon.

I don't have those available at the moment, sorry friend.

Order: 10m for 50TBT, Afternoon Tea Set
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery please
Total TBT for Order: 60 TBT

This was my order. I know you're still restocking Afternoon Tea Sets but let me know if this is okay or when you're available? Thanks~

Order: Sloppy set, Bottled Ship, and Tteok Plate
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
Total TBT for Order:55tb

HI! I am back again. I'd like to buy these items if they are still available!

Order: 2 blue roses + 2 purple roses
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery please!
Total TBT for Order: 8

Back