• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Bell Exchange, Hybrids, Bushes & Unorderables for TBT [New Items]

Yay sounds good! I'm doing some trades right now so just VM me :D

thank you! no problem, take your time! also it seems the site is pretty laggy right now, huh? cx

Order: mermaid set
Delivery or Pickup: pickup
Total TBT for Order: 30 tbt
also, would you mind if I used your town to transfer some items/bells from my main town to my side town? c: if not I understand! I'll add some extra tbt though if so!

Sure thing friend, you'll have to wait a bit though. I'll VM you when I'm ready!

Last edited:
Order: lunar horizon wall
Delivery or Pickup: pick-up if your ok with it.
Total TBT for Order: 10 tbt.

Do you mind if we do the trade tomorrow? It's 2 am here.

Order: lunar horizon wall
Delivery or Pickup: pick-up if your ok with it.
Total TBT for Order: 10 tbt.

Do you mind if we do the trade tomorrow? It's 2 am here.

Uhhh.. sure. I'm available at odd times, so just VM me whenever you're available.

Order: Crown
Delivery or Pickup: 7/6/16 Pick-up please!
Total TBT for Order: 5 TBT

Last edited:
Order: 100 TBT for 20MIL
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup, please.
Total TBT for Order:100

EDIT: Is it possible to trade 300 TBT for 60MIL so I can give 20MIL to each of my towns?

Last edited:
Order: 100 TBT for 20MIL
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup, please.
Total TBT for Order:100

EDIT: Is it possible to trade 300 TBT for 60MIL so I can give 20MIL to each of my towns?

Sure, friend.
I can only do 20m at a time though. So we'd have to do 3 separate trades.
Also, I sent you a VM. Let me know when you're available, and I'll open my gates!

Order: 10m for 50TBT, Afternoon Tea Set
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery please
Total TBT for Order: 60 TBT

Order: Afternoon Tea Set (x2 if you have) and bottled ship
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
Total TBT for Order: 20(30) TBT

Last edited:
Back