• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Bell Exchange, Hybrids, Bushes & Unorderables for TBT [New Items]

Tbt sent already and my gates are open as well ! Please tell me when you'll be able to come! ^^

Tbt sent already and my gates are open as well ! Please tell me when you'll be able to come! ^^

Hey there friend, I've kept this one person waiting for a while, so I'd prefer if you waited until I was done with this transaction to come to my town. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade with you.

Also, bell transfers in my town -- remember? ^^

Hi there c:
Order: 7/11 set, sloppy set, and 20 pink carnations
Delivery or Pickup: delivery please
Total TBT for Order: 115

Can I exchange 50 tbt for 10M IGB? Also, can I order 5 Jacob Ladders and 5 Pink Carnations?

Of course, friend. Give me a few minutes and I'll send you a VM.

--

Added a bunch of new stuff to the shop! Unorderable items, clothes, Sahara items, among other things!

Last edited:
Order: Hi may I order 40 tbt worth of pink roses?
Delivery or Pickup: Pick up if that's ok!
Total TBT for Order: 40tbt

Order: Hi may I order 40 tbt worth of pink roses?
Delivery or Pickup: Pick up if that's ok!
Total TBT for Order: 40tbt

Yes, of course, friend. I'm in the middle of a trade right now, so I'll VM you when I'm ready.
That's 20 pink roses, by the way.

:D

Last edited:

Order: mermaid set
Delivery or Pickup: pickup
Total TBT for Order: 30 tbt
also, would you mind if I used your town to transfer some items/bells from my main town to my side town? c: if not I understand! I'll add some extra tbt though if so!

Back