• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Bee/Clownfish Plushies for Dino Plushies (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be excellent! When do you want the Clownfish? I'd prefer for the Dino to be bought after all the rewards (Rainbow jelly, Pearl, etc.) are sent out, if you don't mind

I don't need a particular date/time for the clownfish, so any time is okay! And that's fine. Just ping me whenever you want me to buy the dino and are ready to swap?

@IonicKarma: Alright, it's been awhile but it's finally time for you to receive your Bee Plush! Just pinging to confirm that everything is still good to go (message is the Bee Movie script, date will be whenever you confirm). No message on the Dino Plush for me, hopefully you were able to get a Dino Plush after the event reward distribution but no worries if you haven't!

@Asarena: Alright, you're now good to buy the Dino Plush for me and receive your Clownfish Plush! I forgot to ask, but did you want a message on the Clownfish Plush? I don't need one on the Dino Plush!

@IonicKarma: Alright, it's been awhile but it's finally time for you to receive your Bee Plush! Just pinging to confirm that everything is still good to go (message is the Bee Movie script, date will be whenever you confirm). No message on the Dino Plush for me, hopefully you were able to get a Dino Plush after the event reward distribution but no worries if you haven't!

@Asarena: Alright, you're now good to buy the Dino Plush for me and receive your Clownfish Plush! I forgot to ask, but did you want a message on the Clownfish Plush? I don't need one on the Dino Plush!
I can probably get you a dino after event reward distribution but I will need one of my other post-event trades to go through first if you don't mind waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back