• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

be careful of justin on AIM!

Furry Sparks

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
he got a virus that sends a link to you with some words over it like
HILLARIOS
or
THIS!
or
OMG
or
========>
or
im a boss!!!

but DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!! IT WILL ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING! THAT SOMETHING IS A VIRUS!!!!
the link looks like home.comecast.net
something

I did not know I had a virus... The only thing that is wired which may counect to the virus/probulm. Rarely a hear a ding. Without doing anything. But nothing on the screen happens... That could be a virus doing it.

Justin125 said:
I did'nt know i had a virus... The only thing that is wired witch may counet that rarely a hear a ding. Without doing anything. But nothing on the screeb... That could be a virus doing it.
That made no sense to me at all.

Justin125 said:
I did'nt know i had a virus... The only thing that is wired witch may counet that rarely a hear a ding. Without doing anything. But nothing on the screeb... That could be a virus doing it.
its ok justin, hopefully everythings better now that you restarted.

PikMino42 said:
Justin125 said:
Maybe because you don't belive me ever.... <_<

Justin125 said:
PikMino42 said:
Justin125 said:
Maybe because you don't belive me ever.... <_<
Or because your post was so full of typoes that it was rendered impossible to understand.

I'll edit it then...*hugs editing powers*

I think restarting worked... Nobody has said they got anything anymore? Anyone still geting links?

Back