• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Bat Potion, kaleidoclover and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good! I'll send the TBT now. Sorry for the delay, I must have missed this notification!

okay then would you do 450 for a sakura?

EDIT-nvm saw you bumped the price of the sakura up to 1000

Last edited:
Hello again! :D I'll be glad to buy all of your yellow flowers for 40 TBT total! :) Sending the TBT your way now!

ive sent them all over. thanks! :D

Awesome and you are absolutely welcome! Thank you so much for the collectibles and fast service! :D It is a absolute pleasure doing business with you again and feel free to stop by my shop for any future collectible needs you may have! :)

sure! just send over the tbt and its yours. do you want a message with it? c:

tbt sent! thank you and i wouldn’t mind a message but i can’t think of anything cute :c if you think of anything, i wouldn’t mind. no pressure though lol thank you! <333

Last edited:
tbt sent! thank you and i wouldn’t mind a message but i can’t think of anything cute :c if you think of anything, i wouldn’t mind. no pressure though lol thank you! <333

i couldnt really think of anything either haha
thanks for buying :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back