BAMBAM IP BANNED!!

THEBOBINATOR

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
someone made an inapropriat (very) screan name, and to cover it up in the newest member area, bambam made an alt. acount. unfortunatly, both the inupropriat sn and bambam's were ip banned by MINO, not just the inupropriat one. so, for now, TBT enjoys a time of piece...

I thought you liked bambam...
unless mino changed your account password and logged into into it ewith the new one....

THEBOBINATOR said:
someone made an inapropriat (very) screan name, and to cover it up in the newest member area, bambam made an alt. acount. unfortunatly, both the inupropriat sn and bambam's were ip banned by MINO, not just the inupropriat one. so, for now, TBT enjoys a time of piece...
only admins can unban him...i just told blast.

Like I've said, Mino should be de-admined......Bam's too busy working on the forum we both run to seem to care.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Like I've said, Mino should be de-admined......Bam's too busy working on the forum we both run to seem to care.
it was actualy an accident....
somebody else made a very rude name, and BAMBAM! made another account to make it so it didn't say the name under "Newest member"

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
No, it's just that BAMBAM is taking things normally. :|

Yeah, I'm very sorry about that. I was in a real big hurry, and you guys weren't making much sense.

:p Anyways, it's all sorted out now.

And DSFan, cool it.

:)

Back