• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

Finally done! Sorry it took so long!
♡Name♡Mina♡

♡Age♡23♡

♡Role♡ Lady

♡Personality♡ Mina is a fun loving Lady and is very kind and gentle towards others. She sometimes seems like the most defenceless person in the world but once you know her more you can see she's very aggressive at times like a loved one hurt or someone mean, rude. Her real self is quite perky and fun, she is always in her spare time trying to look for adventure or thinking about what the future may be. In conclusion she's a kind,classy, curious women♡

♡Appearance♡
image.jpg

♡Background♡ She is a very elegant Lady and loves to spend time with her brother and sister-in-law. When it was announced that her brother would be married she was very pleased since she had dreaded in having a sister! She has a very warm,gentle, reassuring voice and loving smile. She seems to be all posh but really inside she is quite fun and happy but since she is a lady she can't show her funny side she always has to be quite strict. She has always saw the ways her brother acts around the Mistress and knows that he dosen't really love her, since she didn't know it was a force marriage she always questions why they'd marry then.♡

Last edited:
Finally done! Sorry it took so long!
♡Name♡Mina♡

♡Age♡23♡

♡Role♡ Lady

♡Personality♡ Mina is a fun loving Lady and is very kind and gentle towards others. She sometimes seems like the most defenceless person in the world but once you know her more you can see she's very aggressive at times like a loved one hurt or someone mean, rude. Her real self is quite perky and fun, she is always in her spare time trying to look for adventure or thinking about what the future may be. In conclusion she's a kind,classy, curious women♡

♡Appearance♡
♡Background♡ She is a very elegant Lady and loves to spend time with her brother and sister-in-law. When it was announced that her brother would be married she was very pleased since she had dreaded in having a sister! She has a very warm,gentle, reassuring voice and loving smile. She seems to be all posh but really inside she is quite fun and happy but since she is a lady she can't show her funny side she always has to be quite strict. She has always saw the ways her brother acts around the Mistress and knows that he dosen't really love her, since she didn't know it was a force marriage she always questions why they'd marry then.♡
(Accepted!)

Name: Ayane Tsmugi
Role: Baker/chef (I know this is not in the song but I wanted a sweet character no pun intended)
Personality: Ayane is a happy, loving and sweet girl. She has a strange fear of rabbits for some reason and is obsessed with cooking. She is really naive and can be considered dittzy and stupid. She is usually the butt end of people's jokes as she doesn't usually understand things. She can be easily intimidated and is not very strong.
Appearance:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Background: Coming from a middle class family, Ayane dedicated her time to cooking, resulting in her failing more or less all her exams. The mansion family took her in as a chef, being impressed by her skills she had worked her way up to being Mikan's best friend.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I said only 2 characters per person, but I really wanted to have a cute character seeing how the other two are a more on the crazy side.

Last edited:
(Okay so let's start! ^_^)

~It was bleak, dark, cold and the wind was roaring as the sun was setting. It would soon be time for supper in the mansion, and an uninvited guest was on their way...~

Vick was lighting the candles on the table, making sure the dinning room was prepared for supper. He looked around the room to see Ayane passing him some cakes on a tray. "Looks delicious." Vick said and set them on the table.
Ayane giggled, not aware of the cake mixture smeared on her cheek. "I hope Mistress Nekomaru likes the cakes this time. She flipped out on me yesterday when I gave her strawberry and not raspberry..."
Mikan was laying in the sofa, fanning herself with her expensive hand fan as she waited for the supper. She was smirking to herself as usual, reading a horror novel that she saw her husband reading the other day. She thought perhaps she could impress him, he hadn't been paying much attention to her recently.

Last edited:
Mina looked at the beautifully layed out table and smiled quickly at Vick and Ayane's great work then quiclkly sat down on the rich, red, velvet sofa and got her mini mirror from her embroider pocket and made sure her hair looked pretty and her flowing,silver dress looked spotless and had not a single bit of dirt on it.

Ayane went back to the kitchen to get the last of the food out of the oven. She accidentally touched the hot part of the stove and burned her index finger. "Ouchie." She started to run her burned finger under the sink, looking out the window.
Vick was placing the cutlery and looked around towards the mistress who started to look confused at the book.
"Ugh!" She tossed the book to the floor. "This book is confusing me, stupid vampires, werewolves and Frankenstein monsters. They don't even exist. What a pile of garbage." The mistress stood up clapping her hands to get attention. "Is supper nearly ready."

Last edited:
Riku grabbed a broom from the closet and started to sweep the kitchen floor. A few sweeps in, she saw Ayane burn her finger.
"You alright, Ayane?" Riku asked with a smile, continuing to sweep

Last edited:
Jonathan sat in the master bedroom, away from his wife who was he vaguely knew was reading somewhere. He relished the time he got to spend alone, where he didn't have to pretend to enjoy himself. It was rare he got time on his own, and even bow he could hear faint noises from somewhere downstairs; presumably supper being prepared, which meant he'd have to be in company again soon. Jonathan sighed, standing up. He'd have to make an appearance sooner or later.

Charlotte glanced up at the sky. It was dark, and cloudy, as if it was about to rain. She turned her attention back to the mansion ahead of her not too far to walk. She started on her way, picking up the pace a little as a cloud moved overhead. She didn't want to be caught out in the rain, and she didn't know how to get back to her village, so this was her only real choice.

She glanced around the room which looked astonishing and then looked down at her belly which was rumbling silently. She stood up then headed for the window facing the grand garden and opened it to feel the cold breeze of the wind blowing on her glorious, golden hair then speedily shut it when she got startled by the wind howling.

Ayah so smiled at the maid. "Oh I'm okay, don't worry. Help me carry in this meat and we will all be set!" She said cheerfully, picking it up.
"I'll go find the master." Vick said, heading off to find Jonathan. He enjoyed being with Jonathan, despite him being in a higher position of power than him, Vick loved to tease and wind the boy up. He opened the door to the bedroom and found Jonathan. "Supper is about to be served." He then looked into the room. "Oh, having some 'alone time'?" Vick said with a devilish smile, the creepy one he would pull when winding people up.
Mikan sat at the head of the table. "Oh I'm famished!"

Getting a grip of herself she joined her sister-in-law at the table for the feast. She slumped down onto the chair trying to guess what the chef had cooked for today.

"You say that as I'd been doing something wrong, " Jonathan replied, raising an eyebrow. He straightened out his shirt a little, crinkled from where he was sat down, and walked out past his butler, Vick. By the time he reached the dining room, his wife and sister were already seated.

Last edited:
Riku was glad to hear that. "Good to know," and she set the broom against the wall and washed her hands. She helped Ayane carry the meat, and caught a whiff of the delicious aromas.
"Smells great," Riku said in her usual kindly manner.

Last edited:
Vick giggled to himself with a smile before following the boy out back to the main dinning room.
Ayane placed the last of the food out on the table. "Supper is ready." She smiled, a lump of cake mixture still spread on her face.
Mikan turned to her sister in law. "So how was your day?" She asked somewhat politely. Her face was sweet and gentle, but there always seemed to be some sort of ice queen inside her. She had her hair done perfectly today, it short at the back but her two long strands at the front. She also had on one of her best dresses, but she always found her jealous of the beauty of her sister in law.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ayane giggled at Ruka. "Why thank you."

She looked at Mikan for 3 seconds before replying, "Oh I guess it was fine," she smiled back at her kindly then complimented on how her hair looked absolutely stunning until she noticed her brother approaching the table then she got back into her perfect posture then crossed her legs under the table awaiting the food getting a bit Inpacient.

Jonathan sat down at the table with the others present, a small smile on his face now that he was around others. It was forced, though from years of practice it hipefully didn't seem that way. He was sat up straight, looking smart, something he'd been taught at a very young age. Secretly though, he wished he didn't have to bother.

Riku set down the food and laughed quietly at the cake mix on Ayane's cheek. She walked back into the kitchen and finished sweeping the floor, and started on the dishes, getting tha majority out of the way. Drying off the last item, she wiped her forehead and rinsed off her hands. Riku grabbed a spray bottle and sponge, wiping up the counters. She had finished cleaning the kitchen, for now.

Last edited:
Back