• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

hi !
im interested in both fauna and coco.
villager name: Ari / island name: Ukiyo
availability: from 1pm to 1am PST
empty plot: no
i do time travel ! usually takes me under 20 mins to get a villager moved out

wasnt sure if u could order 2 T^T; i also wasnt sure if they cost anything ?

@Skandranon Sounds good!! All yours when you get a free plot ^_^
@arikins Heya I am happy to do two or more <3 However I can't do Coco as she is a permanent villager of mine. It is all free just want to give back to the community and I am too unreliable to expect payment anyways xD But yeah I can get you Fauna no problem <3

Who you want: Genji
Villager's name and island: King from Larkspur
Availability: Kind of hard to say, but I can definitely be available when you are ^^
Empty Plot or nah: not currently but I can get one open
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel: i'll tt!

edit: I am a dummy and I didn't read, i'm sorry xD;; what you're doing is awesome btw!

@Skandranon Sounds good!! All yours when you get a free plot ^_^
@arikins Heya I am happy to do two or more <3 However I can't do Coco as she is a permanent villager of mine. It is all free just want to give back to the community and I am too unreliable to expect payment anyways xD But yeah I can get you Fauna no problem <3
i see ! this is very nice of u !! in that case im interested in fauna, marina g̶e̶n̶j̶i̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶o̶s̶i̶e̶.̶ and drago. (changed my mind lol) gosh i know thats a lot T-T if u want me to order less i totally can. i can also give u an amount of IGB or TBT for ur trouble !!
Post automatically merged:

person above me just ordered genji whoops. just fauna marina and rosie then !

Last edited:
Who you want: Merry
Villager's name and island: Moon & Euphoria
Availability: any time between 9am-9pm PST ( UTC -8)
Empty Plot or nah: Yes :)
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel (just to give me a rough idea what I working with here haha!: I can use tt if needed, I just had a villager ask to move out.

Thanks for doing this @Snakeisbaby!

Last edited:
Who you want Bob
Villager's name and island Anzu / Caramel
Availability I can be anytime just let me know when you're ready
Empty Plot or nah I currently have an empty plot

Never mind, I managed to find him

Last edited:
Who you want: Erik
Villager's name and island: Momma Bear from Bookpinch
Availability: Anytime
Empty Plot or nah:
yes

Who you want Erik (or Molly if you have her!)
Villager's name and island Lindsay from Pen Island (😅)
Availability My timezone is PST, and I'm available all the time because I work from home!
Empty Plot or nah Not currently, but I can have one open within a day or two, as long as I have notice :)

I see that the person above me also wants Erik, haha! So I'm happy to wait, or Molly is the other dreamie I'm hunting, if you happen to have her!
I'm happy to provide whatever materials you're running low on, or whatever else you'd like!
Thanks so much!

Edit: I believe I'll be getting Molly from another source next week, so i'd love to still request Erik if possible :)

Last edited:
Morning guys <3
Thank you for all your new requests <3
I am just going to take a look and then I will write another post updating how I am going to do it ^_^

Alrighty have worked it out <3 In general if you don't have a free plot I think I will do tomorrow or tonight (but I think most of you are offline that time). So anyhoot anyone who needs to prepare can do now onwards you will definitely be getting your villager tomorrow <3
@Zakuro I have send you a message ^o^/
@arikins Yayy I can do those all for you <3 Lmk if you have a preference the order you get them in haha! Aww that is so sweet totally optional but if you do want to tip highly appreciate tbt!
@Buffi Heya since you have a free plot I will be cycling in your villager Erik <3
@Hoosker Ooo two want Erik cutie love him <3 I am glad you are able to get Molly elsewhere hopefully because I had no luck trading for her card haha 😅 But yeah absolutely can get Erik to you hehe <3 You can prepare a plot whenever and I will prepare the cutie!!

Last edited:
Who you want Julian
Villager's name and island Kyle from Cove id19
Availability My timezone is GMT, so I guess late for you early for me would be best?
Empty Plot or nah Yes, I've got one open right now

Morning guys <3
I am just going to take a look and then I will write another post updating how I am going to do it ^_^

Alrighty have worked it out <3 In general if you don't have a free plot I think I will do tomorrow or tonight (but I think most of you are offline that time). So anyhoot anyone who needs to prepare can do now onwards you will definitely be getting your villager tomorrow <3
@Zakuro I have send you a message ^o^/
@arikins Yayy I can do those all for you <3 Lmk if you have a preference the order you get them in haha! Aww that is so sweet totally optional but if you do want to tip highly appreciate tbt!
@Buffi Heya since you have a free plot I will be cycling in your villager Erik <3
@Hoosker Ooo two want Erik cutie love him <3 I am glad you are able to get Molly elsewhere hopefully because I had no luck trading for her card haha 😅 But yeah absolutely can get Erik to you hehe <3 You can prepare a plot whenever and I will prepare the cutie!!
I know I wasn’t mentioned but I’m going to edit my post because I now have a plot empty for Merry.

Morning guys <3

Perfect!! Thank you so much! :)
Since I don't currently have an open plot, and someone else wants Erik, I can have a plot open by this time or earlier tomorrow (it's currently 5 pm my time). Then I can just TT backwards in time to keep the space open for whenever you're ready!
Let me know what materials you'd prefer, as well!

@.MOON. Omg so sorry read your post but missed you when replying ahh!! After Erik I will work on Merry, so probably in the next 2 hours if that works? ^_^

@Kyle1320 Alrighty yours will be the third to be cycle in haha!! ^o^/ Ahhh yeah that time works best for me if that is alright with you <3

@.MOON. Omg so sorry read your post but missed you when replying ahh!! After Erik I will work on Merry, so probably in the next 2 hours if that works? ^_^

@Kyle1320 Alrighty yours will be the third to be cycle in haha!! ^o^/ Ahhh yeah that time works best for me if that is alright with you <3
No worries. Yep the time works for me as well. I’m soo excited. Thank you soo much! :)

Brilliant, I'm free anytime apart from 8:30-10 GMT (which starts roughly an hour from now)!

Thanks so much!

hi !! totally lost track of this T^T; definitely dont have a preference in the order !! i would like to change my order tho (so sorry im so indecisive.) if u can id like to get fauna, drago, and kabuki. ill try to tip u as much TBT as i can (i owe a bunch of people hehe) sorry if its not much :c

I DIDNT EVEN CHECK IF U HAD KABUKI if u have genji that would be great instead ot the cat T-T

Last edited:
Hey if this is still going I would love
Coco, and Stiches
I am Woomy from Mechanus
I am free any weekday from 11:00 to10:30 GMT
I do not have any empty plots but am currently working on getting some
If you want I can get you either IGB or NMT for them

Last edited:
Who you want: Pekoe
Villager's name and island: Hokuto & Kakyou
Availability I'm usually free anytime after 10pm because I'm a 2nd second shifter but it depends since I don't have any set days off.
Empty Plot or no: No but I do TT so I could get someone out within a hour or so depending on how stubborn my game is!

Last edited:
Who you want: Shari!
Villager's name and island: Milia from Frisland
Availability: CST time zone, I'm usually playing 10am - 2pm or late at night :p
Empty Plot or nah: Not currently
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel (just to give me a rough idea what I working with here haha!) : I can TT quick to get a spot whenever you're ready. :3

This is extremely nice of you, let me know if I can get you anything!! ^^

Hey everyone <3
I will begin working on everyone villagers later tonight. As today was my first day back to studies lol. I think a combination of this and my time zone means it will be best to get on the weekend! Later I will be looking at when you are all available more closly and if it happens to work in when I get home. I will be leaving this thread open for another week for requests <3 It has been super lovely helping everyone out and thanks everyone for putting up with my scatterbrained-ness haha!!

Back