• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Baabara in boxes TODAY, and today only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
That snooty sheep is in boxes and looking to trade, mainly for the deers in my signature or for a few bells. I will leave this open so offer away! I will leave it open so people get a chance. I might take other villager, but any deer is auto.

That fine business print:

- If you try to scam me of any sorts, I will shut the game off and give you bad rating
- Must be able to pick up today; same with your villager
- I ask to pick up your villager first, same with bells

Enjoy! :cool:

Last edited:
I would love to get Baabara I can't give you the deer villagers you are looking for, but I can give you 500k for it or more if you like

Yush xD It's not even 12 pm where I live so I will leave it open for a few :p

THE STRUGGLE :S If only Diana hadn't took my last space! Baabara is a real cutie.
I hate when it happens. I had Beau camping right after I took in Cyrano once and was like gfdgdghfj and almost slammed my 3DS into the wall. Well goodluck anyways ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back